The ILO (International Labour Organization) has designed the International Internship Programme, which provides opportunities for young people to become active participants in the global economy. The ILO will be recruiting interns from around the globe to work on various development projects.
The International Labour Organization offers one of the most prestigious and highly competitive internships in the world. To be selected for an ILO internship, you must stand out from thousands of candidates who apply. The strength of your application is crucial to your success and the quality of experience you gain during your internship.
Also, Read: ICYF Internship Program in Istanbul, Turkey.
Details of the Internship:
- Country of Internship: Worldwide
- Host: International Labour Organization (ILO)
- Applications: Online
- Period: 6 Months
- Last Date To Apply: None
- Be enlisted in the last year of a postgraduate degree program, such as a master’s program or equal or in a higher degree program in a suitable technical area including mass communications, media relations, journalism, international relations, gender studies, international development or additional applicable fields, or have finished such program in the year foregoing the application.
- Any experience of operating in communications, labour migration, trafficking, violence against women or other connected fields would be a plus point. Knowledge and experience of working with the ILO and/or UN Women associates and in the ASEAN region is an asset.
- Ideal command of English
- Exceptional Microsoft Office skills.
- Experience with video editing would be a plus.
- Familiarity and interest in human rights and/or gender equality frameworks.
- Displays initiative and ability to work independently and as a member of a team to meet program needs.
- Availability to start working in February/March for a duration of 3 to 6 months.
- Intermediate Adobe Creative Suite (Indesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator) talents.
- Strong awareness of social media (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and related applications) management and campaign development.
- Muscular writing, editing, and proofreading skills, as well as organizational skills and attention to detail.
How To Apply:
In Order to find out the Applications Process please Visit the International Labour Organization ILO Internship Programme Website. Click Here to get to their Website.
The ILO Internship Programme offers students from developed and middle-income countries the opportunity to acquire professional experience on key labour issues at the international level. Participants should be looking for knowledge and hands-on experience. The Program offers an opportunity to learn about the core activities of the ILO. Participants may also gain a deeper understanding of the link between international labour standards, human rights and development as well as areas of policymaking.