Through its free online courses, edX has partnered with the IMF to provide you with exclusive access to the very best in economic education available online. The International Monetary Fund (IMF) offers its courses on the edX platform. This platform helps people from all over the world to learn about important economic and finance concepts through course videos, slides, and downloadable materials.
The International Monetary Fund (IMF) is one of the most important think tanks in the world. Its primary aims are to promote international economic cooperation and provide policy advice to governments and international organizations.
The International Monetary Fund is a global organization that provides policy advice and facilitates international cooperation. It employs a unique network of economists, legal experts and financial specialists in order to fulfill its mission of promoting international monetary stability.
Also, Read: Harvard University Free Courses Online.
Details of the Courses:
- Country: United States
- Organization: International Monetary Fund (IMF)
- Courses: Free
- No. of Courses: 22
- Last Date To Apply: None
- Public Sector Debt Statistics
- Financial programming & Policies, part two: designing a program
- Macroeconomic Diagnostics
- Financial Development and Financial Inclusion
- Foundations of Central Bank Law
- Macroeconomic management in resource-rich countries
- RA-GAP VAT Gap Estimation Model
- Financial Market Analysis
- Energy Subsidy Reform
- Public Financial Management
- Compilation Basics for Macroeconomic Statistics
- Financial Programming & Approaches, Part 2: Program Design
- Debt Sustainability Analysis
- Financial Programming & Procedures, Part 1: Macroeconomic Accounts and Analysis
- Macroeconomic Management in Resource-Rich Countries
- Open For All International Students.
- Self Paced Courses
- Free Course materials
- Free Digital Badge
- No enrollment expense
- Easy and quick access to OpenLearn courses
- No time limit for the fulfillment of the course
- All International Students can get involved.
- No Age limitation.
- No academic prerequisite.
- No IELTS or TOEFL is required.
- Candidates having Any Degree are Qualified.
- Must have Sufficiently Internet Connection.
How To Apply:
The Applications Submission Procedure is totally Online, Click Here to move to the Official Website to Apply.
With the IMF Free Online Courses you can stand out and display your professionalism with the prestigious credentials for which the IMF is known. So, jump in and get started on your journey to courses by edX. The International Monetary Fund (IMF) offers free courses through edX.