The IMF internship program brings together a diverse group of the brightest young minds from universities around the world. This program helps to enhance professional development through exposure to the international macroeconomic and policy issues that the IMF deals with on a daily basis.
This Internship Program is a unique opportunity to get a first-hand sense of what the IMF is. An undergraduate or graduate student, have not yet completed their studies and wishes to acquire valuable professional experience, then this program is for them. While this internship might not be for everyone, it is an excellent primer for the finance major to test out their interest in working in the field of international economic policymaking and analysis.
Internships programs are by which organizations benefit by gaining access to enthusiastic, young minds. These internships allow students and graduates to gain real-world experience while acquiring practical job skills. Internships are considered the most popular routes for employment opportunities that help a job-seeker stand out among other applicants.
Also, Read: The University of Tokyo Summer Internship Program.
Details of the Internship:
- Organization: International Monetary Fund (IMF)
- Period of Internship: 10 – 12 Weeks
- Financial Status: Fully Funded
- Degree Level: Master’s, Bachelor’s & PhD
- Last Date To Apply: Open Now
- A reasonable Stipend
- Round-trip restricted economy class air travel from their institute to Washington DC
- Limited medical insurance.
Fields Offered in IMF Internship:
- Legal Information Technology
- Financial Markets
- Human Resources & Communications
- Public Finance
- International Economics
Currently finishing a Ph.D. Degree:
- Enlisted as an active student (i.e. returning to institute studies after finishing the internship)
- Under the age of 32 at the beginning of the internship
Presently accomplishing a Master’s degree:
- Enlisted as an active student at the period of application (not yet graduated)
- Under the age of 28 at the start of the internship
Applying to Legal Department Internship:
- Within one to two years of finishing an LLM, J.D, or equal advanced degree in law
- Beneath the age of 32 at the beginning of the internship.
Last Date To Apply:
Candidates can Apply at any time because there is no Deadline Set. For Details visit the IMF Website.
How To Apply:
Please visit International Monetary Fund (IMF) to Apply Online for this Internship. Information regarding this Internship can be found on International Monetary Fund Website. Click Here To Get Access to their Website.
Such a Wonderful Opportunity for people around the World. Candidates who fulfill the conditions of the internship can Apply Online. All the things about the Internship are given on IMF Website. Apply Online by following the guidelines provided above.