The ISU Bocconi Scholarship is now open for applications. The scholarship is only open to an elite selection of students, and there are only a limited number of students accepted each year. The Bocconi Scholarship is designed to identify and enable young talents who can make the commitment to their studies and their professional future.
The program aims to provide a prestigious platform for talented individuals who, with their achievements and characteristics, can be models of excellence for other young students. The ISU Bocconi Scholarship is open to students of Bachelor’s Degree students.
Scholarships are awarded based on merit and are designed to enable as many qualified students as possible while covering a good part of their expenses, ideally allowing them to concentrate entirely on their studies without having to worry about the financial burden of their tuition.
Scholarships are granted only after an application process consisting of an entrance examination and interviews with current students and faculty members. The Bocconi Scholarship is a very prestigious scholarship offered by the Bocconi University in Milan, Italy. Bocconi University is one of the top universities for management and economics in Europe.
Also, Read: Bocconi University Scholarships.
Details of the Scholarship:
- Country of Scholarship: Milan, Italy
- University or Institution: Bocconi University Milan
- Financial Status: Fully Funded
- Course Level: Master’s and Undergraduate
- Last Date To Apply: Details Provided below
Candidates will have the following Advantages or Benefits as well.
- The Merit Award possesses a full-tuition release, worth up roughly 12,000 Euro/year (for Undergraduate) and 13,000 Euro/year (for Graduate).
- In Addition, A finite numeral of learners may likewise be allocated free accommodation in the University Residences.
- The Scholarships will be automatically continued for most of 2 years (for Undergraduate) or the second year (Graduate) provided the required minimum academic advancement is completed.
Bocconi International Award: 50% education reduction for both Undergraduate and Graduate levels.
In Order to be qualified for this Awesome Scholarship in Milan, Candidates must own the following conditions.
- Ideal International Applicants who are admitted to the first year of a Bachelor Program or Master of Science program at Bocconi and whose academic profile is regarded to be amongst the top applicants will be regarded for a Bocconi Merit and International Awards based on the admission’s application advanced to Bocconi University.
Last Date To Apply:
The assistance and services allocated for the 2022 Year are not automatically granted for the following academic years. For this reason, it is the student’s duty if in possession of the prerequisites to submit the application every academic year of enrollment, according to the timescales and methods that will be told. For Additional Details have a look at the ISU Bocconi Scholarship Website.
How To Apply:
Everything about this Scholarship Opportunity is provided on the Scholarship Website. Applications Procedure and details regarding the deadline are provided on their Site as well. In Order to apply for this Scholarship Kindly visit the ISU Bocconi Scholarship Website. Click Here to cruise into their Website for other information.
A stunning Scholarship Opportunity has come out from a University in Milan. Students who desired to Study away from their home nation have the perfect Chance to pursue the rest of their Education in a European Nation. Moreover, If you are the one who fulfills the Conditions then you are the most welcomed individual. For More Details visit the ISU Bocconi Scholarship Website.