The IUCN Leadership Forum is a program that provides an opportunity for young professionals from around the world to come together and discuss pressing environmental issues. The IUCN Leaders Forum in South Korea will take place in South Korea from 13 – 15 October 2022, and will be fully funded for all participants.
The IUCN Leaders Forum is an annual event that brings together leaders from the business, government, and environmental sectors to discuss the most pressing issues facing the planet. This year’s Forum will be held in Jeju Province, Republic of Korea. The theme of this year’s Forum is “Sustainable development: From promise to practice”.
The goal of the Forum is to discuss how to accelerate the implementation of the Sustainable Development Goals. The Forum will be fully funded by the Korean government. Applicants whose age is 18-35 can get involved in this Program. No IELTS, No TOEFL, and No Application Fee are required for this Particular Program in Korea.
Also, Read: International Diplomat’s Conference in Baku.
- Country: Republic of Korea
- Host Organization: The International Union for Conservation of Nature
- Financial Status: Fully Funded
- Hosted By: Ministry of Environment of the Republic of Korea
- Last Date To Apply: 5th August 2022
- Return Airfare travel to Jeju Province, Republic of Korea.
- Meals and other expenditures are covered for the period of the stay in Jeju.
- Access to the IUCN Leaders Forum in Jeju Province, the Republic of Korea from 13 – 15 October 2022.
- Hotel Accommodation in Jeju from 12 – 16 October 2022.
Also, Check: ICYF International Volunteers Camp in Antalya, Turkey.
- Applicants from any nationality can get involved in this Program.
- Be 18 to 35 years of age.
- Should be operating on innovative projects, that will bring positive developments.
- The projects should promote equity, inclusivity, and collaboration.
- The projects should adopt a human-rights approach.
- Have a tight hold in the fields of nature conservation, climate change, biodiversity, and sustainable development with strong leadership skills.
- Innovative and passionate about the aforementioned fields.
Also, Check: Hurford Youth Leadership Program in the USA.
Last Date To Apply:
You must Apply/Submit Applications before 5th August 2022 for IUCN Fully Funded Leadership Forum in South Korea.
How To Apply:
All the Students must Apply Online. You must Submit Applications before the due date. You must be content to know that the Applications Submission are totally Online. Complete your Application very carefully and submit it. Answer all the queries in the Application Form, there should be no mistakes. Click Here to get yourself redirected to the Official Website. For Online Applications, Applications Process and all the other information concerning the Program you may Click Here.
The IUCN Leaders Forum in South Korea is a great opportunity for young leaders to discuss the most pressing environmental issues. The Forum is fully funded and provides a unique opportunity to learn from and network with some of the most experienced and respected leaders in the field. The IUCN Leaders Forum in South Korea is fully funded and open to all interested participants. This Forum provides an opportunity for IUCN members and other stakeholders to engage in dialogue and deliberation on the future of the IUCN and its programs.