The Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program provides opportunities for students and professionals to study or research at universities in Japan. Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program is a worldwide scholarship program designed to support individuals pursuing higher education in developing countries around the world.
The candidates will go through a selection process and should be expected to have above-average academic performances. The Scholarship covers tuition fees, monthly allowance, airfare for a one-way journey between your home country and Japan, orientation, and language training in Japan, health insurance, etc.
Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship provides full tuition fee waiver scholarships to outstanding students from developing countries to undertake studies in any of the participating universities. The Program is intended to promote bilateral and multilateral cooperation in the fields of education, science, and technology. They offer scholarships targeted towards providing young talented individuals with an opportunity to study Master’s degree programs at leading universities.
Also, Read: Bond University Scholarships in Australia.
Details of the Scholarship:
- Country of Scholarship: Japan
- Organization: World Bank Group
- Financial Status: Fully Funded
- Degree Level: Masters
- Last Date To Apply: Details Provided below
Fields of Study:
Candidates will be able to study and achieve their master’s degree program at any of the participating institutes and programs offered by the Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship.
- Economy Class Air Travel between your home nation and the host institute. Additionally, US $500 Per Trip.
- Complete Tuition for Graduate Program
- Medical Coverage
- A Monthly Subsistence Allowance to cover all living costs (Accommodations, Food, etc., including Books)
- Burkina Faso
- Cabo Verde
- Cape Verde
- Central African Republic
- Congo, Dem. Rep.
- Congo, Rep.
- Côte d’Ivoire
- Egypt, Arab Rep.
- El Salvador
- Iran, Islamic Rep.
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Fed. Sts.
- Papua New Guinea
- São Tomé and Principe
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- South Sudan
- Sri Lanka
- St Lucia
- St Vincent
- Syrian Arab Republic
- West Bank and Gaza
- Yemen, Republic of
- Not hold dual citizenship of any developed nation
- Be in good health
- Own a Bachelor’s (or equal) degree acquired at least 3 years prior to the Application Deadline date
- Have 3 years or more of recent development-related work experience after achieving a Bachelor’s (or equal) degree.
Last Date To Apply:
The Deadline is Different, Details are provided on Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship Website.
How To Apply:
The Application Procedure is Completly Online, Kindly visit the Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship Website in Order to Apply Online for this Scholarship. Click Here to move to their Website.
A Scholarship Opportunity for people from around the World. Personages from the above-mentioned eligible nations will be allowed to Apply Online. Degree level is Master’s and people with really high standards will be able to Submit Applications. Visit the Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship Website For Further information.