International students from all over the world who want to study in Turkey can apply for Kadir Has University Scholarship. The Kadir Has University Scholarship is available for international students who want to study in Turkey.
The scholarships are open to applicants from all over the world, but you must fulfill basic conditions set by the university. It is open to applicants from all over the world and is awarded on the basis of your academic criteria.
Also, Read: University of Kent International Scholarships in UK.
Regarding the University:
The Kadir Has University is a highly ranked university in Turkey, featuring highly influential alumni and focusing on research and education. The Kadir Has University of Istanbul is a reputed, progressive and dynamic university in Turkey. Kadir Has University caters to the needs of its students by providing them with up-to-date facilities in all its academic, administrative and miscellaneous departments. Kadir Has University is one of the most prominent and prestigious universities in Turkey.
Details of the Scholarship:
- Country: Turkey
- University/Institution: Kadir Has University
- Applications: Online
- Degree Level: Masters, Ph.D. and Undergraduate
- Last Date To Apply: Not provided
Faculty of Engineering & Natural Sciences:
- B.Sc. in Computer Engineering
- B.Sc. in Bioinformatics & Genetics
- B.Sc. in Electrical – Electronics Engineering
- B.Sc. in Energy Systems Engineering
- B.Sc. in Industrial Engineering
- B.Sc. in Information Technologies
- B.Sc. in Management Information Systems
Faculty of Communication:
- B.A. in Advertising
- B.A. in Public Relations & Information
- B.Sc. in Communication Design
- B.A. in New Media
- B.A in Radio, Television & Cinema
Faculty of Art & Design:
- B.Sc. in Architecture
- B.Sc. in Graphic Design
- B.Sc. in Industrial Design
- B.Sc. in Interior Architecture & Environmental Design
Faculty of Economics Administrative & Social Sciences:
- B.A. in American Culture & Literature
- B.A. in International Trade & Finance
- B.A. in Economics
- B.A. in Political Science & Public Administration
- B.Sc. in Psychology
- B.A. in Business Administration
- B.A. in International Relations
- KHAS has a comprehensive scholarship program to help well-qualified international students in their studies at KHAS.
- Tuition drop scholarships are subject to holding a minimum of 1.8 GPA at the end of each educational year.
- Full Scholarship opportunity is very limited.
- 25 to 100 Percent tuition release scholarships are open for undergraduate studies.
- No particular scholarship application.
- Tuition decreases scholarships are granted based on educational merit.
- 25, 50 and 100 Percent tuition waiver scholarships are available for Masters (with thesis) and Ph.D. programs.
- Foreign students who are either high school graduates or are studying in their final year in high school can apply.
- Turkish or TRNC citizens and who began their middle school education abroad before 01/02/2013 and finished the last three years of their high school education abroad.
- Turkish or TRNC citizenships and who began their middle school education abroad after 01/02/2013 and finished their whole high school education abroad.
- Citizens of TRNC who have finished their entire high school in TRNC and have GCE A/L results.
- Natural-born residents of the Republic of Turkey.
- Students with dual nationality (Turkish or TRNC) who acquired, not inherited their Turkish/TRNC citizenship (Those with dual nationality, who were natural-born citizens of a foreign country but later acquired the citizenship of the Republic of Turkey)
How To Apply:
Applicants need to Apply Online for the Scholarship in Turkey, The Applications Procedures is totally online. In Order To Apply, Please visit the Kadir Has University Scholarship Website. Click Here to get access to their Website.
Kadir Has University has offered a number of scholarship programs to all international students who are eligible to study in Turkey. The scholarship program aims to support Kadir Has University students who want to study in Turkey with a full scholarship.