KAIST Scholarships are open to international students from all over the world. The scholarships are for Masters and Ph.D. studies at the Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology in South Korea. The Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST) offers international students the opportunity to study in South Korea on full scholarships.
KAIST is one of the leading institutions of higher education in South Korea. The university is ranked #1 in the country and is known for its research and development. KAIST Scholarships in South Korea will cover full tuition fees, accommodation, living expenses and airfare. Please note that this is a highly competitive scholarship and only a limited number of students will be selected.
The scholarships cover tuition, monthly stipend, airfare, research support, and health insurance. The university offers a wide range of programs at the graduate and postdoctoral levels. If you are interested in studying at this South Korean University on a fully funded scholarship, read on for more information.
Also, Read: Study in Australia via Westpac Scholars.
Details of the Scholarship:
- Country of Scholarship: South Korea
- University/Institution: Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST)
- Financial Status: Fully Funded
- Level of Study: Masters, PhD
- Total No. of Scholarships: 300
- Last Date To Apply: 15th September 2022
KAIST Scholarship 2023:
KAIST University offers three Sorts of Scholarships. Applicants can choose and apply for any Scholarship during their admission application to the Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology.
KAIST International Scholarship:
- Total Tuition Fee: tuition exemption for four semesters (MS) / 8 semesters (PhD)
- Residence expenditures: 350,000 KRW per month (for MS) or 400,000 KRW per month (for PhD)
- Medical Insurance
- Other Stipend can be available for research assistants
- For more: Click Here
GKS Scholarship (Global Korea Scholarship) at KAIST:
GKS is a Korean Government Scholarship for Global applicants that covers:
- Round Airfare Tickets
- Resettlement Allowance (KRW 200,000)
- Living Subsidy (KRW 900,000)
- Medical Insurance (KRW 20,000)
- Language Courses
- Complete Tuition Costs
- Award for Superior Korean Language Proficiency
- Research Help (KRW 210,000 – 240,000)
- Printing Expenses (Dissertation) (KRW 500,000 – 800,000)
- Completion Grant
- For more: Click Here
More Scholarships at KAIST:
- China-KAIST Scholarships (For Chinese Citizens)
- Russian Government Scholarship (For Russian Citizens)
- Taiwan-KAIST Scholarships (For Taiwan Citizens)
- Science without Borders Korea (For Brazil Citizens)
- Chung Mong-Koo Foundation Global Scholarship (For Citizens of 8 ASEAN Member Countries)
- For more: Click Here
All Field of Study Available at KAIST – MS, PhD:
Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology – KAIST University offers the following fields of study.
College of Natural Sciences:
- Mathematical Sciences
College of Life Science and Bioengineering:
- Biological Sciences
College of Engineering:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Nuclear and Quantum Engineering
- Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Bio and Brain Engineering
- Industrial Design
- Industrial and systems engineering
College of Business:
- Business and Technology Management
- School of Transdisciplinary Studies
- Global Technology Innovation Program (GTIP) *(New Graduate Program)* Click Here to Read about that Program
- Applicants must not hold Korean nationality.
- All international students are urged to apply.
- For the master’s degree program, A nominee must own a bachelor’s degree.
- For the doctoral degree program, A nominee must own a bachelor’s degree/Master’s Degree.
Apply Now For Erasmus Mundus Scholarship in Europe 2023-24.
Last Date To Apply:
The Last Date of Application Submission for South Korean KAIST Scholarships is 15th September 2022.
How To Apply:
The Applications Process is completely Online, Click Here for all the latest and future updates. To Apply, You will have to visit the KAIST Website. Click Here to get access to their Site now for the KAIST Scholarship 2023 Announcement page and for all the other details.
- Recommendation Letter
- Research Proposal
- Motivation Letter
- Passport/National ID Copy
- Application Form
KAIST Scholarships are available for international students to study in South Korea. KAIST offers a number of scholarships for international students wishing to study in South Korea. These scholarships are fully funded, covering all tuition and living expenses. KAIST is renowned for its world-class education and research, making it an excellent choice for students looking to pursue their studies abroad. Scholarships are available for Masters and PhD studies. To be eligible, students must have excellent academic records and demonstrate financial need. For more information, visit the KAIST website.