KAIST University has announced that it will be offering scholarships to international students. They are doing so in an effort to attract more foreign students to their campus. The scholarship program is open for all courses at KAIST University, with a particular focus on those interested in science and technology.
This University Scholarship is a competitive scholarship for undergraduate students at the Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology. The scholarship covers full tuition fees, a monthly allowance, and health insurance. Applicants must have an excellent academic record with outstanding extracurricular activities.
They should also demonstrate leadership qualities and strong communication skills in English through their essays. Finally, they should show interest in studying at KAIST by completing an online application form that includes two essay questions on their future goals.
Regarding the University:
Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology is also known as KAIST and it is a national university placed in South Korea. The University was created by the Korean government to be an innovative research university that would help push the boundaries of science and technology forward. To this day, KAIST continues to develop new technologies at a rapid pace with many notable inventions including four-legged walking robots and wireless power transfer systems for electric cars.
Details of the Scholarship:
- Country of Scholarship: South Korea
- University/institution: Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology
- Financial Status: Fully Funded
- Level/field of Study: Master’s, Bachelors and PhD Degree
- Last Date to Apply: 27th May 2022 (For Undergraduate), 29th March 2022 (For Graduate)
Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST) University offers the following fields listed beneath:
College of Natural Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
College of Life Science & Bioengineering
- Biological Sciences
College of Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Bio & Brain Engineering
- Industrial Design
- Industrial & Systems Engineering
- Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering
- Materials Science & Engineering
- Nuclear & Quantum Engineering
Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST) has some requirements that those people should fulfill who are about to submit their applications.
- An applicant must not hold Korean nationality.
- All international students are approved to apply.
- For the master’s degree program, A applicant must have a bachelor’s degree or be expected to accept it by August.
- For the doctoral degree program, A applicant must have a bachelor’s degree or be expected to get it by August.
How To Apply:
Applicants thinking about that how they apply for this Scholarship, Don’t Worry we are here to tell you that the Application Method is Online. Moreover, So now you can jump into KAIST Website in order to apply online. Click Here to get to their Website without wasting any further time.
A Fantastic Opportunity this is or a Career, Applying for it right now will make a lot of sense. Furthermore, We recommend applying for this Scholarship now because you might don’t get this kind of Chance again in your life.