The King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST) has created an excellent international summer internship program that allows students to get invaluable work experience while having fun and exploring new places. This university offers internships with organizations such as Aramco Overseas Company Limited and ExxonMobil Corporation.
The internship program at KAUST is a great way to gain experience in the field of engineering. It’s very competitive but it gives you the opportunity to learn about the cutting-edge research being conducted at KAUST. The combination of theory and practice makes this an ideal program for students who are looking forward to launching their careers after graduation.
One advantage that this program has over others is that you get paid during your time here, which helps cover living expenses while still having some money left over for fun times with new friends. The program offers undergraduate, graduate, and postdoctoral applicants the chance to live and study at KAUST for up to two years.
Also Read: Thomson Reuters Internship 2022
Regarding the University:
The King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST) is a new, world-class research university in Saudi Arabia that will become an international center for science and technology. It was established by the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques in co-operation with the government of KAUST to benefit all people. The KAUST mission is to excel in education, research, innovation, and community service. At its heart are outstanding students from around the world who are supported by exceptional faculty members who are leaders in their fields. Together they will create knowledge that transforms lives, drives economic development, and addresses global challenges such as water scarcity, energy security, and climate change.
Details of the Internship:
- Country of Internship: Saudi Arabia
- Institution: KAUST
- Financial Status: Fully Funded
- Level/Field of Study: Undergraduate, graduate, postdoctoral
- Last Date to Apply: Applicants can apply at any time throughout the year.
The university gives you the following Benefits:
- USD 1000 Monthly Stipend.
- Private Bedroom/Bathroom.
- Visa And Airfare Fees.
- Health Insurance.
- Social And Cultural Activities.
- Access to Core laboratories and major research and community facilities.
- Required Strong verbal and written English Skills.
- Recommended levels, minimum TOEFL score of 79 on the IBT (Internet Based Test) or 6.0 on the IELTS (International English Language Testing System).
- All world countries are eligible.
- Applicants of 3rd Year and above Baccalaureate or Masters Students are required.
Last Date To Apply:
The last date of this internship is not given. You can apply at any time throughout the year.
How To Apply:
Applicants are worried about that how they can apply for this internship so don’t worry we are here to tell you the process of applying. You can apply online by jumping into the official website of KAUST. Click Here to get to their Website without wasting any further time.
For building a strong future this is a wonderful opportunity for all of those who want to avail this internship certificate. Apply now before missing this wonderful opportunity.