The Oesterreichische Nationalbank (OeNB) has replaced the economic research awards previously conferred by its Economic Analysis and Research Department with the newly established “Klaus Liebscher Economic Research Scholarship.” This scholarship allows outstanding researchers to contribute to the broad range of research activities at the OeNB’s Economic Analysis and Research Department by providing consultancy services.
Also, Read: Banting PostDoctoral Fellowship Programs Canada.
Oesterreichische Nationalbank (OeNB) is considered to be one of the best research institutions in the world. Therefore, they provide an opportunity for economics students to pursue their research at Oesterreichische Nationalbank (OeNB). The Oesterreichische Nationalbank (OeNB) is based in austria. So you will be delighted while studying and reacherch at Oesterreichische Nationalbank (OeNB).
- Country: Austria
- University or Institution: Oesterreichische Nationalbank (OeNB)
- Financial Status: Fully Funded
- Course Level: Postdoctoral Research
- Last Date To Apply: October 31, 2022
They have offered research of postdoctoral in Economics and Finance.
Klaus Liebscher’s economic research scholarship provides everything a student of postdoctoral education requires. They offer every field of study in a fully-funded scholarship. The students of Ph.D. who want to research can apply for this scholarship. Oesterreichische Nationalbank (OeNB) is a top institution in Austria where they find world leaders through their quality education. This scholarship is for talented students who want to match a higher level of studies.
Eligible candidates must have completed a Ph.D. or hold an equivalent degree and published work, and done scientific research in the fields defined in the call for Scholarship applications.
- Applicants can be of any nationality, and there is no age limit.
- Only applications submitted by natural persons will be accepted. In Addition It is impossible to apply for more than one scholarship under the Klaus Liebscher Economic Research Scholarship program.
- Eligible candidates shall be acknowledged experts with a proven track record in economic research and integrated into their research community.
- Applicants must provide proof of active employment with a research institution at the time of their application and for the period for which the scholarship is granted. 2
- Applicants who have received a Scholarship under the program will not be able to re-apply. Neither shall renewal applications be accepted.
- Employees of the European Central Bank or other central banks in the European System of Central Banks (ESCB) are not eligible for Scholarships. These employees may consider the options available under the ESCB’s External Working Experience (EWE) scheme or the Schuman Programme.
How to Apply:
Thus Applicants must provide the following documents and information:
- a letter of motivation, including an indication of the period envisaged for the consultancy
- a detailed consultancy proposal
- a description of current research topics and activities
- an academic curriculum vitae
- an up-to-date list of publications (or an extract from that place)
- the names of two references that the OeNB may contact to obtain further information about the applicant
- evidence of basic income during the term of the scholarship (employment contract with the applicant’s home institution)
- written confirmation by the home institution that the provision of consultancy services by the applicant is not in violation of the applicant’s employment contract with the home institution
Those students who will complete their Ph.D. degrees have a chance to avail themselves of this opportunity to study in one of the number one institutions. Countries like Austria are known for their advanced and developed system. You will be fortunate if you get admission to Oesterreichische Nationalbank (OeNB) for research. Please do your best in it and remember that struggle for every scholarship is essential. Without effort, there will be few chances to get it.