La Trobe University offers student scholarships to domestic and international students. There are a number of categories available. The University scholarships cover your tuition fees, and some of them also cover your accommodation and international student health insurance. Scholarships are available for domestic and international students depending on the course.
La Trobe University is one of Australia’s most innovative and welcoming universities, founded upon a heritage of thought leadership, educational excellence and community engagement. La Trobe University has built solid partnerships with employer groups, utilizing industry contacts and expertise to further academic excellence.
Whether you want to make a personal difference or positively impact your future career prospects by strengthening your degree through research, La Trobe’s scholarship program offers current postgraduate students an exciting opportunity to apply. La Trobe University grants scholarships each year to motivated, talented and high achieving students. The University awards scholarships based on academic merit and your potential as a future leader in your field.
Also, Read: GREAT Scholarships in UK.
Regarding the University:
La Trobe University is a public university in the Australian state of Victoria. La Trobe is a comprehensive research university and it ranks well among Australian universities in key areas such as teaching quality, student choice, graduate career prospects and value for money for students.
Details of the Scholarship:
- Country of Scholarship: Australia
- University/Institution: La Trobe University
- Applications: Online
- Degree Level: Masters and PhD Degree
- Last Date To Apply: End of March 2022
List of Scholarships:
- Alumni Advantage
- Early Bird Acceptance Grant
- La Trobe International Scholarships
- Region-specific International Scholarships
- Vice-Chancellor Excellence Scholarships
- Regional Campus Scholarships
- Australia Awards Scholarships
- Instituto Colombiano (ICETEX)
- Fondo para (FIDERH)
- Lembaga Pengelola Dana Pendidikan (LPDP)
- The USA to Australia Fellowship
- social Sciences & Communications
- Education & Teaching
- Law & Criminology
- La Trobe Research Scholarship for 3.5 years, with a worth of $27,596 per annum.
- Tuition cost Waiver scholarship for up to 4 years to undertake a Ph.D. at La Trobe University.
- Chances to work with La Trobe’s outstanding researchers.
- Get International Well respectable university.
- Mentorship from High Qualified Staff.
- Candidates must have an Exceptional Grade.
- Applicants Should own extra curriculum activity in Resumes.
- Supposition/Research employment will enrich your chances of selection.
- Scholarship selection is immaculately on Merit-Based.
How To Apply:
In Order To Apply, Please visit the La Trobe University Scholarships in Australia Website. Click Here to Advance to their Website. All the details regarding the Scholarships in Australia can be found on La Trobe University Official Website.
La Trobe University has launched a world-class, industry-leading scholarship package for international students who excel at academic excellence and leadership. Most of the scholarships at La Trobe University are for local and Australian students from all backgrounds and undergraduate Programmes. International Students can only apply to PhDs, Postgraduate Medical Training Programmes and Deakin International Scholarships. The University also offers a number of awards for international students on specific programs. La Trobe Scholarships have been created to support Australian and international students seeking entry into a La Trobe University Program. Scholarships are highly awarded, as they recognize academic achievement, particularly in the areas of science, technology, engineering, mathematics, arts and design among other areas. Scholarships are financial grants awarded because of a student’s academic merit, talent, and/or need.