Lanzhou University of Technology has launched a scholarship program that provides fully-funded scholarships to outstanding international students. The President Scholarship is fully funded and covers tuition fees, accommodation, living expenses, medical insurance. The Lanzhou University of Technology’s President Scholarship is the most generous and the most popular scholarship program in China.
If you want to study in China and now looking for a scholarship, the Lanzhou University of Technology scholarship program is the best choice. It is one of the most generous scholarships offered to international students with top-notch quality education and sufficient funding.
The LUT President Scholarship program is designed to provide financial assistance for the most qualified and outstanding foreign students who will come to study at the Lanzhou University of Technology in China. The Lanzhou University of Technology serves as a nationwide center for engineering training and scientific research, and it enjoys a high reputation both at home and abroad. LUT provides professional education in cutting-edge technology and science, with an emphasis on application-oriented training.
Also, Read: Donghua University Scholarships.
Regarding the University:
Lanzhou University of Technology was founded in Lanzhou city which, as the largest industrial base, is the political, economic and cultural center of Gansu Province. The university of technology, carved on the foot of Geladandong Mountain and under the background of legendary Lanzhou, enjoys the beautiful environment. In order to develop into a higher-level university, LUT has been trying its best to establish a discipline construction system in accordance with its distinctive position and mission, meanwhile strengthening traditional disciplines including economics, management and law.
Details of the Scholarship:
- Country of Scholarship: China
- University/Institution: Lanzhou University of Technology (LUT)
- Financial Status: Fully Funded
- Degree Level: Masters, PhD and Undergraduate
- Last Date To Apply: Details Provided below
Fields of Study:
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Functional Materials
- Inorganic Nonmetallic Materials Engineering
- Control Engineering and Material Forming
- Engineering and Welding Technology
- Metallic Materials Engineering
- Engineering and Macromolecular Materials
- Technology and Chemical Engineering
- Industrial Design
- Environmental Design
- Visual Communication Design
- Urban and Rural Planning
- Information and Computing Science
- Engineering Mechanics
- Applied Physics
- Civil Engineering
- Safety Engineering
- Applied Chemistry
- Petroleum & Gas Storage and Transportation Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Control Engineering and Process Equipment
- The Internet of Things Engineering
- Technology and Computer Science
- Software Engineering
- Communication Engineering
- Technology and New Energy Science
- Electronic Engineering and Mechanical
- Hydro-Power Engineering and Hydraulic
- Measuring & Control Technology and Instrumentations
- Energy and Power Engineering
- Product Design
- Project Management
- Project Cost
- Architectural Environment and Energy Applying Engineering
- Surveying & Mapping Engineering
- Water supply and drainage engineering and Science
- Engineering of Roads, Bridges & Ferries
- Industrial Engineering
- Mechanical Manufacture and Automation
- Intellectual Property
- Information Management & Information Systems
- International Economics & Trade
- Business Administration
- Financial Management
- Textile Engineering
- Pharmaceutical Engineering
- Food Science and Engineering
- Electronic and Information Science
- Electrical Engineering and Automation
- Monetary Finance
- Chinese Language & Literature
- Material Science and Engineering
- Petrochemical Technology
- Computer & Communication
- Energy & Power Engineering
- Design & Art
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical & Mechanical Engineering
- Life Science & Engineering
- Foreign Languages
- Electrical & Information Engineering
- Economics & Management
- Chinese Language & Literature
- Complete Tuition
- Free Accommodation
- An allowance of CNY 1,500/month (10 months in total)
- Be Non-Chinese Residents.
- Superior accomplishment in your education.
- Be in a fit physical situation.
- Proximate good ability in research.
Last Date To Apply:
The Last Date of Applications for the LUT Scholarships for International Students is the start of January to the end of June 2022.
How To Apply:
Aspirants will be able to Submit Online Applications, the Applications Procedure is Totally Online. Kindly Submit your Applications before the Deadline. Late Applications will be straight away rejected. Provide all the required documents and information, Fill your Applications very carefully. Don’t make any mistakes in your Application. In Order to Apply, Please visit the Lanzhou University of Technology Website. Click Here to cruise into LUT Official Website to Submit Online Applications for the Scholarship. Click Here to Instantly Submit Online Applications.
This scholarship is fully funded by Lanzhou University and open to nationals from all countries, including mainland China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, etc. The President Scholarship is designed to cover the applicant’s tuition fee, accommodation fees and living expenses entirely (excluding the insurance, Books and personal expenses).