The Lester B. Pearson Scholarships in Canada are among the most prestigious and competitive scholarships in the world. Every year, Few students are given the opportunity to study at some of the best universities in Canada, all while receiving a full scholarship.
Pearson Scholarships are prestigious awards that are given to international students who demonstrate exceptional academic achievement. The scholarships are worth up to $50,000 CAD and can be used to cover the costs of tuition, fees, and living expenses. Lester B. Pearson Scholarships in Canada are some of the most coveted scholarships in the country.
The scholarships are valued at up to $50,000 CAD per year and cover tuition, living expenses, and travel costs. University of Toronto Lester B. Pearson Scholarships in Canada are awarded to International Students who have an amazing background. The Canadian Scholarships are hosted by The University of Toronto, which is a well-known institute in Canada.
You may find all the details concerning the Scholarships on Tornato University Official Website. U of T scholarships are fully funded and cover all expenses for years of undergraduate study at a Canadian university. Scholarships in Canada are highly competitive scholarships that are awarded to international students based on academic merit, leadership potential, and community involvement.
Also, Read: University of Manitoba Scholarships in Canada.
Details of University of Toronto Pearson Scholarships:
- Country: Canada
- University/Institution: University of Toronto
- Financial Status: Fully Funded
- Degree Level: Undergraduate/Bachelors
- Last Date To Apply: Details provided below
Programs of Study:
Pearson scholars can select a study area from 700 undergraduate programs in the following:
- Social Sciences and Humanities
- Physical Education and Kinesiology
- Mathematical Sciences and Physical
- Music & Architecture
- Life Sciences
- Computer Science
- Management and Commerce
Don’t waste your Time, Apply Now For Bill Gates Scholarships in the USA.
- Incidental expenses will be completely covered.
- Accommodation is totally covered by the host organization.
- Entire tuition expenditures for four years.
- Book allocation will be provided.
Read: MEXT APU Scholarships in Japan 2022-2023 – Asia Pacific University Scholarships.
- All international students can apply.
- The applicant must not be a Canadian citizen.
- An international student who has a high school in Canada can too apply.
- In case the applicant is graduated from high school, the graduation should not be before June 2022.
- You must have applied to study at Toronto University.
- The applicants must not have begun their post-secondary studies at any institute.
- Be a first-entry graduate.
- Be nominated by the school or college.
- Be a current student in the last year of secondary school.
Want to Study Abroad? Mexico Government Scholarship is Open.
Important Dates (Deadlines):
- Pearson Scholarship Deadline: 16th January 2023.
- The Closing Date for the nominating student is 30th November 2022.
- The Last Date of Applications for the OUAC (Ontario Universities Application Centre) is 14th December 2022.
How To Apply:
Just visit the Official Website in order to find out all the details and even the Applications Process. The Applications Process is completely Online by the looks of it. Details are given on the Toronto University Website. Complete Online Application on the Given link. Click Here For all the details (and to Apply Online as well).
Lester B. Pearson Scholarship is a great way to fund your education in Canada. The scholarship is fully funded and provides a great way to pay for your schooling. If you are interested in attending school in Canada, be sure to apply for this scholarship. The Lester B. Pearson Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship available to International students. This scholarship is available to students who demonstrate financial need, academic excellence, and community involvement. To learn more about this scholarship and how to apply, please visit The Univeristy of Toronto website.