The Maastricht University Holland Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship for international students. The scholarship covers the tuition fee and living expenses for the duration of the study program. This scholarship is offered by the Dutch Ministry of Education. The scholarship is available for students from all over the world.
The Holland Scholarship is offered for a variety of study programs at Maastricht University. Maastricht University is offering a number of scholarships for international students to pursue their studies in the Netherlands. The scholarship is aimed at students with excellent academic records who show promise in their chosen field of study.
Each year, Maastricht University awards a number of scholarships to outstanding international students. The Maastricht University Holland Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship. This means that the scholarship will cover the student’s tuition fees, as well as their costs of living.
The scholarship is awarded to students who demonstrate financial need. If you are an outstanding international student with a demonstrated financial need, then you are encouraged to apply for the Maastricht University Holland Scholarship. The scholarship is open to all international students who meet the eligibility criteria.
The scholarship selection process is based on academic merit, financial need, and personal motivation. If you are looking for an opportunity to study at a top university in the Netherlands, then the Maastricht University Holland Scholarship is the perfect opportunity for you!
Regarding the University:
Maastricht University in the Netherlands is one of the world’s leading research universities. With its international study programs and world-class research, it offers an excellent education to its students. The university has a strong focus on social and economic sciences and is also home to a number of outstanding research institutes.
Details of the Scholarship:
- Country of Scholarship: Netherlands
- University/Institute: Maastricht University
- Funded by: Dutch Ministry of Education
- Financial Status: Fully Funded
- Duration: 1 Year, 2 Years
- Level of Study: Masters Degree Program
- Last Date to Apply: 1st February 2023
- Health, Medicine, & Life Sciences
- Faculty of Arts & Social Sciences
- Faculty of Science & Engineering
- Maastricht Graduate School of Governance
- Maastricht Sustainability Institute
- School of Business & Economics
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Psychology & Neuroscience
Fields of Study:
- Behavioural Sciences
- Business and Economics
- Arts and Culture
- Media, Technology, and Innovation
- Politics and Governance
- Globalization and Development
- Health and Life Sciences
All Applicants that will be applying must meet the following requirements.
- You own nationality in a country outside the EU/EEA, Switzerland, or Surinam and fulfill the requirements for acquiring an entry visa and residence permit for the Netherlands.
- You have applied for admission to a participating full-time master’s program at Maastricht University for the 2023-2024 educational year.
- You are not older than 35 years of age on 1 September 2023.
- You do not own a double nationality from an EU/EEA country.
Fully Funded Nanyang University Scholarships.
Last Date To Apply:
The last date to apply for the Maastricht University Scholarship in the Netherlands is 1st February 2023.
To Apply, and for all the details regarding the Scholarship in the Netherlands please visit the Maastricht University Site. Click Here to Advance to their Official Website Now.
The Maastricht University Scholarship is a great opportunity for students who want to study in Holland. The scholarship is fully funded, so students will not have to worry about the cost of their education. The scholarship is also open to students from all over the world, so anyone can apply.