Macquarie University Scholarships for international students enable you to study in one of the leading universities in Australia on a fully-funded basis. The university offers merit-based scholarships for various degrees including undergraduate and postgraduate programs. Macquarie University in Australia offers a range of scholarship opportunities for international students that want to study for an undergraduate degree.
In order to be considered, you must meet the relevant eligibility criteria and apply on or before the closing date. Scholarships are awarded based on a student’s potential as shown through academic achievement and/or work experience and community involvement. There are different scholarships available for international students as well as domestic students. Above all, scholarships at Macquarie University are for international students who meet some specific eligibility criteria.
The scholarships awarded to international students should help them pay the tuition fees and living expenses whilst in Australia. Macquarie University offers scholarships for international students who wish to pursue their Master’s programs at Macquarie University. The scholarship covers the full cost of tuition fees, travel allowance, and living expenses.
Also, Read: UCL Scholarships in UK | University College London.
Regarding the University:
The Macquarie University is an autonomous academic institution that is a major center for academic research, teaching and learning. Macquarie University is an educational institution with a number of programs for undergrad students, postgrad students and international students. Students at Macquarie University are encouraged to become involved in community service and the cultural life of the campus. Macquarie University is a public study institute encountered in Sydney, Australia.
Details of the Scholarship:
- Country of Scholarship: Australia
- University/Institution: Macquarie University
- Financial Status: Fully Funded
- Degree Level: Undergraduate, Masters
- Last Date To Apply: Details Provided below
Fields of Study:
- Engineering & IT
- Health & Medical Sciences
- History & Languages
- AUD $10,000 for tuition expense. In Addition, Not renewable.
- Does Not provide financial help in the shape of a housing stipend, nor does it provide visa application, Overseas Student Health Corps, airport, accommodation fees, conferences, or other expenses linked with the study.
- Fulfill the English and educational prerequisites for a Macquarie University Bachelor or Postgraduate Coursework Degree.
- Accepted in Macquarie University Bachelors or Postgraduate Fields Work Degree beginning in 2021.
- Candidates are not eligible for this opportunity if they have applied or are now registered at Macquarie University International College.
- Applicants who have any other Scholarship Active from Macquarie University will not be eligible for this Scholarship Opportunity.
- For Postgraduate Students: Applicants must perform a least WAM equal to 65.
- For Undergraduate Students: Applicants must complete a least of ATAR equal to 85.
Last Date To Apply:
The Last Date of Applications for the Macquarie University Fully Funded Scholarships in Session One is 14th February 2022, and 20th May 2022 in Session Two. Please visit University Website for more details.
How To Apply:
If you believe you achieve all the Conditions and thinking about Submitting Applications now you can Apply Online as the Applications Process is Online. Apply before at least three or four months before the start of the session that way you will avoid disappointment and you will have a higher chance of getting the Scholarships. Anyways, now as the Applications Submission is Online you will have to go through the Macquarie University Website to Apply Online for the Scholarships Opportunities in Australia. Click Here to Advance to the Macquarie University Website in order to Apply Online for the Opportunities. Kindly Provide all the information that is required once you are Submitting Applications, It will be great if you don’t make any mistakes in your Applications.
If you’re planning to study abroad, Australia is one of the top countries that you should consider. Australia offers a lot to students. Not just about the high-quality education system, it also has a friendly environment where students easily fit in. The cost of living in Australia is affordable and there are a lot of scholarships available for international students. Such as Macquarie University Scholarships. Macquarie University Scholarships will cover your tuition fees and even your living expenses. As students, getting the right financial aid is sometimes confusing. If you want to be an environmental scientist in Sydney, Australia, start checking out Macquarie University Scholarships.