Max Planck Research Internships are granted to outstanding students coming from abroad to pursue research programs at one of the Max Planck Institutes in Germany. The Max Planck Society offers internships with a focus on science, research methodology, or creativity. In order to successfully apply for an internship position at the Max Planck Institute, it is important to make sure to familiarize yourself not only with what a Max Planck Institute is but also with the institute you wish to apply for.
The Max Planck Society offers highly competitive and prestigious internships. Their programs offer interdisciplinary training and also prepare scientists for international collaboration. Research interns are fully integrated into their host department, supporting the interdisciplinary cross-talk necessary to tackle major challenges of science.
The Max Planck Society wants to increase the number of young international researchers at its institutes. If you are looking for good research training and an excellent working environment, then an internship at one of the Society’s institutes could be a first step towards your future career.
Also, Read: OIST Internship in Japan.
Details of the Internship:
- Country of Internship: Germany
- Financial Status: Fully Funded
- Applications: Online
- Last Date To Apply: 15th February 2022
The Benefits that will be Offered are listed below.
- A grant of Approximately 800 Euro Per Month
- Free Student Accommodation
- Rebate of Airfare Travel Costs to and from Martinsried, Near Munich.
Candidates must meet the following provisions in order to apply for the Fully Funded Max Planck Internship in Germany.
- Applications from superior students with leading grades from around the World.
- Applicants from any Nation are allowed to Submit Applications.
- Highly motivated students in Biology, Chemistry, Computer Science, Math, Neuroscience, Physics, Psychology, and interconnected areas will be allowed to apply.
- Applications of Bachelor, Master, or Post-Master Students that have already achieved some Research Experience during their studies.
Last Date To Apply:
You will be able to Submit Applications up to 15th February 2022. Applications must be received before the last date. Late Applications as usual will get rejected.
How To Apply:
Applicants may submit their applications online by registering and providing personal information, and education information on the Max Planck Internship website. Applications can totally be Submitted Online. Furthermore, For more information regarding the internship visit Max Planck Internship website. Click Here to get access to Max Planck Internship Official Website and apply online.
The Max Planck Internship in Germany is an astonishing opportunity for students around the World. Candidates having an amazing background and also fulfilling the requirements of the Max Planck Internship can apply online by following the above-given guidelines. Some benefits are provided as well that are listed above. A very good Opportunity in Europe for people with excellent educational backgrounds and having skills. Additionally, You can find out all the details regarding this Internship on Max Planck Internship in Germany Website.