The McCall MacBain Scholarships in Canada program is a fully-funded scholarship that helps students cover the cost of their tuition fees. The program is designed to challenge and inspire young people with big dreams.
They want to allow graduates to reach their full potential by giving them access to the best possible preparation for their chosen careers. McCall MacBain Scholarships in Canada are fully funded and will cover your tuition fees.
The McCall MacBain Scholarships provide a unique opportunity for competent students to study in Canada, acquire high-quality post-secondary education, and train for the careers of the future. McCall MacBain Scholarships are awarded annually to outstanding students who may not have the financial resources or means to support post-secondary education.
Details of the Scholarship:
- Country: Canada
- University/Institution: McGill University
- Financial Status: Fully Funded
- Degree Level: Masters, Ph.D.
- Last Date To Apply: Details Provided below
- Environmental Sciences and Agricultural
- Interfaculty Studies
- Dental Medicine & Oral Health Sciences
- Management Desautels Faculty
- Health Sciences and Medicine
- Schulich School of Music
Click Here for a Complete list of Programs.
- Relocation subsidy for moving to Montréal.
- Residence allowance of $2,000 CAD per month
- Complete Tuition and Costs
- The applicants must fulfill the minimum degree and language conditions.
- A bachelor’s degree or its recognized equal, or be on the path to finish it by August 2023.
- Click Here to Inspect the minimum degree and language prerequisites for McGill University Programs.
Last Date To Apply:
The Deadline for the McCall MacBain Fully Funded Scholarships for International students is 25th August 2022 and for Canadian & US Applicants the Last Date is 21st September 2022.
How To Apply?
The Applications Procedure apparently will be Online. To Apply, you must visit the McCall MacBain Scholarships Website. Click Here to Advance to their Official Website. You just need to visit the Official Website in order to find out all the details about the Scholarships. Please Provide all the required documents when applying online for the Scholarships in Canada. Avoid giving away false information, very carefully fill everything and that’s it.
Scholarships are available to any international student who is enrolled full-time at an accredited post-secondary institution and can demonstrate their financial needs. Scholarships can be a great resource for any student who needs financial assistance. In Canada, McCall MacBain Scholarships are fully funded academic scholarships awarded to current graduate students who demonstrate financial need. McCall MacBain offers scholarships for international students studying in Canada. The scholarship is for full funding for all your studies and tuition fees. McBain Scholarships in Canada is the best way for students to further their education and start a career. These scholarships offer financial support to help you study abroad or pay for accommodation or living expenses while at school.