The METI Internship by the Government of Japan is a great opportunity for young people who want to learn about technology and innovation. Interns will work at the Ministry of Economy, Trade, and Industry of Japan (METI). This program provides an all-expenses-paid trip to Japan, where participants will intern at a leading Japanese company.
The program includes a stipend, airfare, and housing. This is a great way to learn about another culture and gain work experience in a cutting-edge field. If you are interested in technology and innovation and want to learn more about Japanese culture, then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
The METI Internship by the Government of Japan is a fully-funded internship program for international students who are interested in pursuing a career in the field of public policy, administration, or management.
The program is open to undergraduates, graduate students, and young professionals from eligible countries (more below). Interns will receive a monthly stipend, round-trip airfare, and housing during their stay in Japan. The program will take place over a three-month period.
Also, Read: Metro Internship.
Details of the Internship:
- Country of Internship: Japan
- Organization: Ministry of Economy, Trade, and Industry (METI)
- Financial Status: Fully Funded
- Total No. of Interns: 200
- Duration: 3 Months
- Last Date To Apply: 30th September 2022
METI internship for international students in Japan by the Japanese Government Offers a vast range of fields:
- Law, Policy
- Economics, Management/Administration, Business
- Sociology, Environmental Information Sciences
- Arts, Music
- Other Liberal Arts
- Mechanical Engineerings
- Electric/Electrical Engineering
- Japanese Language, Culture
- Foreign Language, International Culture (Excluding Japanese)
- Domestic Science, Home Economics
- Religion, Divinity
- Computer Science
- Physics, Applied Physics
- Animal/Dairy Husbandry
- Mercantile Marine
- Medical Science, Dentistry
- Hygiene, Nursing Care
- Additional Sciences/Engineerings
- Architecture, Civil Engineering
- Biology, Life Sciences
- Chemistry, Material Engineering
- Natural Resources, Global Environment
Read: Mitacs Globalink Research Internship in Canada.
- Allowance: 4,000 yen per day for residence expenditures. This amount will be paid for the whole duration of the internship
- Airfare Tickets: Round-trip economy class air ticket, travel insurance.
- Accommodation costs are connected with the training program.
- A communication device such as Laptop, LAN, and Mobile Phone.
- Internship insurance
Check: Samsung Internship Program.
The METI Internship Runs two times a Year. Summers and Winters.
- Summer Timeline:
- 1st August – 9th September 2022
- 22nd August – 30th September 2022
- Winter Timeline:
- 31st October 2022 – 9th December 2022
- 7th November 2022 – 16th December 2022
The Period of the internship is 3 Months.
- Owning citizenship of an eligible country or region.
- Click Here for a List of Eligible Countries for METI Internship.
- As a rule, applicants should be at least 20 years of age and no older than 40.
- Applicants must be also able to advance a school or university enrolment or graduation certificate and a letter of recommendation from an affiliated university or institution etc.
- Able to undertake both the internship and preliminary training full-time at the host company.
- Proficiency in English. No LANGUAGE TEST is Needed.
Check Out: Snapchat Intern Program.
Last Date To Apply:
The Deadline for the METI Government of Japan Internship is 30th September 2022.
How To Apply:
You first need to create an account which hopefully takes less amount of time (totally depends on you). Anyways, To Apply you will have to visit the Ministry of Economy, Trade, and Industry (METI) Website. Click Here in order to redirect yourself into their SIte.
METI Internship by the Government of Japan is a great opportunity for students to gain experience in the field of international relations. The internship is fully funded, and participants will have the chance to work in a variety of departments within the Japanese government. The METI Internship by the Government of Japan is a great opportunity for anyone interested in pursuing a career in international relations or diplomacy. The program is fully funded, and it provides participants with an immersive experience in Japanese culture and society. If you are interested in this opportunity, be sure to apply early.