The MEXT APU Scholarships in Japan are offered by the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan. The scholarship is fully-funded for international students from the Asia Pacific region to study at Asia Pacific University. The scholarship covers tuition fees, accommodation, living expenses, and airfare.
The Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT) offers scholarships to international students who wish to study at Asia Pacific University (APU) in Japan. These scholarships are fully funded, which means that they will cover the cost of your tuition, airfare, and living expenses.
If you are interested in studying at APU, then you should definitely consider applying for a MEXT Scholarship. The Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT) of Japan offers scholarships to international students who wish to study at Asia Pacific University (APU) under the Japanese Government (MEXT) Scholarship Program.
The MEXT APU Japan Scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship for international students to study in Japan. The scholarship covers all expenses including tuition fees, monthly living allowance, airfare, and insurance.
Also, Read: Scholarships in Italy.
Details of MEXT APU Scholarships in Japan:
- Country: Japan
- Host: The Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT)
- University/Institution: Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University (APU)
- Financial Status: Fully Funded
- Degree Level: Doctoral (PhD), Masters, and Undergraduate
- Last Date To Apply: 16th November 2022
MEXT University Recommendation (UR) Scholarship What is It?
The Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology also Known as MEXT offeres Scholarships to students all around the World in Japanese Institutes.
The MEXT Scholarship is separated into three formats:
- Bachelors or Undergraduate: Applicants who have finished 12 years of school education in countries other than Japan.
- Masters: Applicants who have achieved 16 years of school education in countries other than Japan.
- Doctoral or PhD: Applicants who have completed 18 years of school education in countries other than Japan.
Advantages of MEXT APU (UR) Japan Scholarships:
MEXT Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University (APU) Scholarship will cover students all costs. It is Totally a Fully Funded Scholarship for international students.
- Whole Admission Cost.
- 144,000 JPY per month for residency costs (amount subject to change)
- Economy class Air travel between the home country and APU at the start and end of the program.
- 100% of Tuition (covered by the APU Tuition Reduction Scholarship)
You may Click Here for all the Opportunities around the Globe.
English Language Proficiency Prerequisites:
Applicants Must fulfill any of the English language Requirements.
English Proficiency test score is equal to B2 or above on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) scale (e.g. TOEFL iBT 72 or above, IELTS 5.5 or above).
Those students whose language university was in English can Advance English Proficiency Certificate from their University & they are free from Language Test.
MEXT want those candidates applying for their Scholarship who meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The MEXT Scholarship is open to all international students.
- Be a citizen of a MEXT-designated country. Click Here to find out all the Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports and Technology (MEXT) Designated Countries.
- Applicant born on or after April 2, 1988
- Own a GPA of at least 2.30 on a 3.00 scale at their most recent university.
- Intend to study abroad in Japan from overseas.
Last Date To Apply:
You need to Submit your Applications for MEXT Asia Pacific University (APU) Japan Scholarships before 16th November 2022.
How To Apply?
Without a Doubt, the Applications Procedure is Online for MEXT APU Scholarships in Japan. You may find all the details regarding Asia Pacific University Scholarships on Official Page, Click Here to visit the Official Website. Click Here if you are an Undergraduate Student. and if an Graduate Student you may Click Here. You must Submit your Applications before the due date which is 16th November 2022 for September 2023 enrollment.
MEXT APU Scholarships in Japan are a great way to finance your education at Asia Pacific University. These scholarships are fully funded, and they provide a great opportunity to study in Japan. MEXT APU Scholarships in Japan are an excellent opportunity for students from the Asia Pacific region to study at a world-class university. The scholarships cover tuition and living expenses, making it an affordable option for students. The scholarships are also highly competitive, so students should be sure to submit a strong application. If you are interested in applying for this scholarship, be sure to check out the requirements and application process on the official website.