The Microsoft Research PhD Fellowship Program is a new initiative created to promote research excellence in the next generation of scientists, delivering maximum impact in science and technology. This program aims at joining outstanding doctoral students with leading researchers in academia, industry and government worldwide.
Also, Read: Humboldt Research Fellowship in Germany.
Details of the Fellowship:
- Host: Microsoft
- Financial Status: Fully Funded
- Degree Level: PhD
- Last Date To Apply: Details are provided below.
- The allowance can be utilized for living fees, attending conferences, and doing research work.
- Chance to attend the Microsoft Research Asia Academic Conference.
- Prospects to make relationships with research teams at Microsoft and acquire mentorship.
- The tuition fee will be covered.
- An attractive sum of cash subsidies will be spent. The allowance differs from region to region. For more information please visit the Official Website.
To qualify for the Fellowship, you must fulfill the below-given provisions.
- Be aligned with the research presented for your specific regions.
- Doctoral Students from around the World are eligible.
- Attend a university in a particular region. For example, if you are applying for the Asia Pacific region you must be studying at a university in mainland China, Hong Kong, Japan, Korea, Singapore, or Taiwan. In Addition, The same is the matter with other regions.
- Ph.D. students must be assigned by their institute.
- Finish the PhD Degree in the year 2024.
Last Date To Apply:
The Applications Requirements and Deadline are different for each region, Please visit the Official Page for more.
How To Apply:
The Applications Procedure is totally Online, Please visit the Official Site for further details. All the details regarding the Fellowship can be seen on the Official Website. To Apply, you need to visit the Microsoft Website. Click Here to Hop into their Website.
The Microsoft Research PhD Fellowship is a fully-funded program for international students who want to earn a doctoral degree from an accredited institution.