MIF is a government-funded exchange program designed to help students, regardless of nationality, study abroad in Japan. Students are selected on a competitive basis and are fully funded during their stay in Japan.
Also, Read: Nature Community Summer Camp in Schönsee, Germany.
Details of the Program:
- Country: Japan
- Host: Matsume International Foundation (MIF)
- Period: 3 to 6 Months
- Financial Status: Fully Funded
- Last Date To Apply: 20th June 2022
Exchange Program Fields:
- Natural Science
- Monthly stipend of JPY 220,000 for residence and research activities
- Airfare tickets.
- The study tour expenses also
- Travel insurance for medical treatment
- Arrival fund of JPY 120,000
- Non-Japanese residents are eligible
- The students holding a Ph.D. degree are also eligible
- Be under 49 years of age
- Be committed to going to your home country after the exchange program
- Pay their superiority for the development of the country
- Mostly liked the research fields of medicine, engineering, and natural sciences.
- An invitation letter from the Japanese host institute
- Japanese or English language Understanding
Last Date To Apply:
The Deadline for the Fully Funded MIF Exchange Program in Japan is 20th June 2022.
How To Apply:
You will have to go through the Official Website in order to Submit Applications. Click Here to Progress to MIF Exchange Program Website.