Scholarships are offered by different institutions to support students accomplish their educational dreams. Montreal University is proud to offer scholarships for students that meet the criteria. If you are an international student, you still have a chance at one of these awards.
A lot of people are now looking for scholarships with the hope of getting financial aid to pursue their academic goals. Montreal University is one of the top universities in Canada, with a rich history and a reputation for excellence.
With tuition rates skyrocketing over the past few years, it can be tough to afford to attend university. Montreal University delivers an affordable route to further your education by providing generous amounts of scholarships.
Also, Read: New Zealand Government Scholarships.
Regarding the University:
Montreal University is an institution that offers learning in many languages and many fields. With a variety of degrees and a variety of languages, Montreal University is one of the most diverse universities in Canada. In Addition, For the past few decades, Montreal University has been one of the finest institutes in Canada. There are many reasons why one should consider attending this university.
Details of the Scholarship:
- Country of Scholarship: Canada
- University/Institution: University of Montreal
- Financial Status: Fully Funded
- Level/Field of Study: Master’s, Bachelor’s and PhD
- Last Date To Apply: 1st September 2022
For Undergraduate Students, These amounts are involved in tuition fees of $23,662 per year (30 credits).
- Level A:
- $11,998 per 365 Days (2 sessions, similar to 30 credits) or $5,999 per session (15 credits) or $399 per credit
- Level B:
- $5,718 per 365 Days (2 sessions, same as 30 credits) or $2,859 per session (15 credits) or $190.60 per credit
- Level C:
- $2,000 per 365 Days (2 sessions, equal to 30 credits) or $1,000 per session (15 credits) or $66.67 per credit
For Masters Students This amount is applied to tuition costs of $27,300 per year (45 credits).
- $9,420 per year (3 sessions, similar to 45 credits) or $3,140 per session (equal to 15 credits)
For Ph.D. Students This amount is applied to the tuition fees of $24,300 per year (45 credits).
- $19,339 per year (three sessions, equal to 45 credits) or $6,546 per session (equal to fifteen credits) for the whole period of your studies.
You must fulfill the following prerequisites only then you will be allowed to apply for this Scholarship in Canada.
- Candidates must be an international student.
- Applicants must carry a study permit and are neither enduring citizens of Canada nor own Canadian citizenship.
- You must be registered full-time in a study schedule throughout your studies at the Université de Montréal.
Last Date To Apply:
The Last Date of Application Submission for Montreal University Scholarships in Canada is 1st September 2022. Hence Kindly Submit Applications before the deadline.
How To Apply:
Please Submit your Applications Online on University Website. Furthermore, You will have to visit the Montreal University Website in order to Submit Applications. Additionally, You might find some more important information regarding this Scholarship on Institute Site. Apply Online for this Scholarship on the University of Montreal Official Website. Click Here to get access to the University Website.
A Great Opportunity for International Students in Canada, the Most Educated Nation in the World. Furthermore, Candidates who wish to get this Scholarship and also meet the above-given criteria can apply online. You Can Apply Online by following the above-provided guidelines.