The application for the NIG summer internship in Japan has opened. Students from all around the world are eligible and encouraged to apply.
This program is designed to provide young people with an opportunity to develop skills and experience in another country through a work placement or internship.
The National Institute of Genetics offers fully-funded internships for international students interested in gaining practical experience and knowledge of Japanese practices.
Also, Read: UNIL Summer Internship in Switzerland.
Details of the Internship:
- Country of Internship: Japan
- Institute: National Institute of Genetics (NIG)
- Financial Status: Fully Funded
- Period: 6 Weeks (17th June to 28th July)
- Last Date To Apply: 7th January 2022
- Round Airfare Travels Tickets Fees.
- Allocation for Meals (1,500JPY/day, subject to change).
- Regional Transportation Meals between the airport in Japan and NIG.
- Free Lodging/Accommodation in the Institute’s Guesthouse.
- Travel Insurance during the program.
- Students from around the world and of any nationality are eligible to apply.
- Both Undergraduates & Post Graduates students are eligible.
- Aspirants are eligible who are in the Third Year of a four-Year Bachelor Program, in the second year of a third-year bachelor program, in the fourth year of a fifth-year program, in the first year of a second-year Master’s program, or in the fifth year of a sixth-year program.
How To Apply:
The Application Procedure is Online, You need to upload all the required documents and information. In Order to Apply, Kindly visit the NIG Summer Internship Website. Click Here to Proceed to their Website.
The internship will take full advantage of the knowledge and skills of each student and provide guidance from the start to the end of the program, but also provide opportunities for students to work independently.