The OIST internship program is well known for giving students and researchers an invaluable experience through our interdisciplinary research projects. This is a great opportunity to improve your skills and gain hands-on experience in marine science or environmental science with world-class faculty in an international environment.
Internships are a great way to get hands-on research experience and valuable insight into your chosen field. There are many opportunities for internships, from labs within the country to travel internationally, and each offers unique benefits. The OIST Internship is open to everyone around the world, regardless of their country of citizenship, nationality, and background. OIST’s Internship Program is designed to give students enrolled in an academic degree program the opportunity to gain valuable research experience and make valuable contributions to cutting-edge research at OIST.
The OIST internship program is designed to provide students with an opportunity to carry out research at the forefront of their field. The program offers a unique opportunity to conduct research in collaboration with internationally recognized scientists. This program is also an ideal way to get an early start on a thesis or to obtain valuable experience.
Also, Read: OECD Internship.
Details of the Internship:
- Country of Internship: Japan
- Organization: Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology (OIST)
- Financial Status: Fully Funded
- Period: 2 – 6 Months
- Last Date To Apply: 15th October 2022
Fields of Study:
- Marine Climate Change
- Plant Epigenetics
- Theory of Quantum Matter
- Evolutionary Genomics
- Fluid Mechanics
- Femtosecond Spectroscopy
- Computational Neuroscience
- Neural Computation
- Quantum Wave Microscopy
- Cellular Biology
- Nonlinear Analysis Unit
- Neurobiology Research
- Integrative Community Ecology Unit
- Algebraic Combinatorics Unit and Representation Theory
- Continuum Physics
- Igor Goryanin
- Biological Systems
- Nonlinear and Non-equilibrium Physics
- Quantum Systems
- Biocomplexity & Biodiversity
- Quantum Magnetism & Electronic
- Mathematics, Mechanics, and Materials
- Embodied Cognitive Science Unit
- Neural Coding and Brain Computing Unit
- Sensory and Behavioral Neuroscience
- Numerical Simulations of Laminar and Turbulent Complex Flow.
- Theoretical Physics
- Immune Signalling
- Organic Optoelectronics
- Coordination Chemistry and Catalysis
- Membranology Unit
- Quantum Dynamics
- Membrane Cooperativity
- Protein Engineering and Evolution
- Genomics and Regulatory Systems Unit
- Information Processing Biology
- Developmental Neurobiology
- Evolution and Ecology
- Biology & Physics
- Marine Biophysics
- Quantum Gravity
- Light-Matter Interactions for Quantum Technologies
- Quantum Materials Science
- Biological Complexity
- Biological Physics Theory
- Experimental Quantum Information Physics
- Molecular Synaptic Function & Cellular
- Chemical Bioengineering & Chemistry
- Memory Research Unit
- Human Developmental Neurobiology
- Neuronal Rhythms in Movement
- Evolutionary Neurobiology Unit
- Cognitive Neurorobotics
- Molecular Cryo-Electron Microscopy
- Cell Signalling
- G0 Cell Unit
- Neuronal Mechanisms for the Critical Period
- Nucleic Acid Chemistry and Engineering
- Bioinspired Soft Matter
- Turbulence Unit & Shocks Solitons
- Field Theory & Gravity Quantum Geometry
You will acquire the following benefits from the Fully Funded Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology (OIST) Internship in Japan.
- Visa help
- On or off-campus Housing Accommodation
- Round Trip Airfare Travel Tickets for successful candidates are organized by the OIST
- Commuting Backing
- Allowance – 2,400 JPY Per day (taxable)
Candidates fulfilling the following conditions will have a higher chance of getting an OIST Internship in Japan.
- Contemporary Graduates of such institutions are also eligible to apply.
- Students who are enlisted in an Undergraduate Degree program in institutes, colleges, junior colleges, and vocational schools in Japan or Overseas.
- Currently, Enrolled students must have support from their home university. Furthermore, If you are currently a student, please confirm with your institution.
- Students who are registered in a Graduate Degree program in Institutes, Colleges, Junior colleges, & vocational schools.
- Bachelor Year 3rd and 4th and Master Year 1st & 2nd students are especially urged to apply.
Last Date To Apply:
The Deadline for the Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology (OIST) Internship in Japan is 15th October 2022.
How To Apply:
You will be able to apply online for this Internship Opportunity, The Application Submission Process is totally Online. No Particular Application is required. You will have to fill the Online Application, provide all the required documents. Additionally, All the details concerning this Internship Opportunity are mentioned on OIST Website. In Order to apply, you will have to visit the Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology (OIST) Website. Click Here to get redirected to the OIST Official Website and Apply Online for the Internship.
Every Applicant will hope that they somehow earn this Internship as this Opportunity is with a lot of advantages for people around the World. Remember that you must fulfill the conditions of the OIST only then you will have a chance. Moreover, The Eligibility Criteria, requirements, or conditions are listed above, Read Carefully. Important information about this internship is mentioned on the Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology Website. Meanwhile, Apply Online by following the above-provided guidelines.