The OPEC Fund for International Development offers Internship opportunities in Austria through its program. Under this program, a unique opportunity to build a strong foundation in international relations and development work, get exposure to the OPEC Fund for International Development, international donor organizations and other entities working within the Austrian aid community, and gain skills related to project development and management, as well as public relations.
OPEC is an international organization and a job with OPEC is like being part of an exciting team that is committed to working together to promote sustainable development, focusing on innovation, good governance and respect for international law. The OPEC Internship Program gives you the opportunity to learn more about OPEC and gain first-hand experience in an international working environment.
Also, Read: Twitter Internship Program.
Details of the Internship:
- Country of Internship: Austria
- Organization: Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC)
- Duration: 3 to 6 Months
- Applications: Online
- Last Date To Apply: Now Open
Period of Internship:
The period of the OPEC Internship Program in Austria is between 3 to 6 months.
- Enhancing the student’s academic knowledge and experience.
- Practical experience of working in an international environment.
- Superiority in conducting research skills.
- Written ability to write the documents will be enriched.
- Will be able to organize the information properly.
Applicants fulfilling the following provisions will have a higher chance of winning this Internship Opportunity in Austria.
- Be between 19 – 25 years of age.
- Be enlisted in an undergraduate or graduate program.
- Must have finished a minimum of 2 years of education in the appointed program.
- Recent graduates, having finished a degree one year before can apply.
- Be proficient in the English language.
- Knowledge of an additional language like French, Spanish, or Arabic would be liked.
- Literacy in computers mainly in MS Office is preferred.
- Be profoundly inquisitive in the work of the OPEC fund.
- Be capable enough to express cultural awareness.
- Be capable enough to show the core values of OPEC, which include Integrity, Empowerment, Excellence, Innovation, and Community.
Last Date To Apply:
There is no application deadline fixed for this internship program yet. Furthermore, You may apply anytime from now onwards.
How To Apply:
The Applications Procedure is Totally Online, Please Apply Online by following all the guidelines given on OPEC Website. Submit all the required documents, don’t provide incorrect information. All the information that you will provide should be the same as your educational background. In Order to Apply, you will have to visit the OPEC Internship Program Website. Click Here to get access to OPEC Official Website.
Austria has a long-standing reputation as a center of excellence for the study of energy resources, and the OPEC Fund for International Development is excited to bring you the opportunity to participate in one of its most important internship programs. OPEC’s Internship Program in Austria presents a vital opportunity for young students to gain real-world experience alongside policymakers that help make global energy markets run smoothly. The program offers its participants a unique chance to decide their own working hours and provide their shoulders to the wheel of the industry they now want to enter. The OIFD’s Internship Program for Young Professionals has been designed to provide a window of opportunity for the unemployed youth in developing countries. Selected applicants must demonstrate their motivation, willingness and ability to gain on-the-job experience in developing countries by working in government, private sector and non-government organizations.