The Orange Knowledge Scholarship Program offers scholarships for short courses, Master’s degree programs in the Netherlands. The aim of the program is to increase the capacity and knowledge of professionals from developing countries so that they can contribute to the sustainable development of their home countries.
Orange Knowledge Program offers a range of scholarships for different target groups, including but not limited to government employees, NGO staff, private sector employees and journalists.
The Scholarships are for mid-career professionals from selected countries to follow a short course or Master’s degree at a Dutch institution of higher education. If you’re interested in studying in the Netherlands on a scholarship, then the Orange Knowledge Scholarship Program could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Also, Read: Westpac Future Leaders Scholarship in Australia.
Details of the Scholarship:
- Country of Scholarship: Netherlands
- Financial Status: Fully Funded
- Level: Masters, Short Courses
- Last Date To Apply: 11th October 2022
- Short courses (2 weeks to 12 months).
- Master’s programmers (12 to 24 months).
The Netherland Government Scholarship Under the Orange Knowledge Programme (OKP) is a Fully Funded Scholarship provided by the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs. The Following Expenditures will be covered.
- Complete Tuition Fees
- Round Airfare Travel Tickets
- Living Allowance
- Visa Fee
More than a thousand Programs are available. You can find it through the Course Finder. All-Academic Fields and Courses are Available for the MS Degree Programs & Short Courses Scholarships for International Students in the Netherlands.
- Agriculture & Environment
- Economics, Commerce, Management, & Accounting
- Hotel, Catering, Tourism, Leisure, Transport, & Logistics
- Humanities, Social Sciences, Communication, & Arts
- Law, Public Administration, Public Order, & Safety
- Mathematics, Natural Sciences, & Computer Science
- Teacher Training
- General Programmes
- Health Care, Social Services, & Care Services
Click Here to find all the available Courses.
These provisions must be met by all Applicants that will apply.
- English is the Required Language for the Scholarship in NL.
- The scholarship applicant holds the nationality of and is resident and working in one of the countries on the OKP Country list (Click Here in order to see the document Country List for Short courses & Masters).
- The scholarship applicant carries a valid identity document.
- Applicants Must have a Bachelors’s Degree in order to be enlisted in a Master’s Degree Program.
- Click Here to view the must-read OKP PDF File (basically some information for Applicants).
Last Date To Apply:
The Last Date of Applying for the Orange Knowledge Scholarship Program in Netherlands is 11th October 2022.
How To Apply:
As usual, the Applications Procedure is Fully Online. You will first need to select a Course and then contact the educational institute of your Course. Click Here to view the list of Courses and institutions that are connected to the Orange Knowledge Programme. To Apply, you will have to go through the Official Site. Step by step details are given on OKP Website already. Click Here to get access to the Orange Knowledge Scholarship Website.
The Orange Knowledge Scholarship Program offers a great opportunity for students to study in the Netherlands. Orange Knowledge offers scholarships for students from developing countries to study in the Netherlands. The program provides a full scholarship, including tuition, travel, and living expenses. The program is highly competitive, and only a limited number of scholarships are available. To learn more about the program and how to apply, visit the Orange Knowledge Scholarship Program website.