The Pierre Elliott Trudeau Foundation offers a number of scholarships to students and graduates across Canada, as well as international scholars. The foundation is committed to the advancement of human dignity and societal wellbeing through its scholarship program. It provides funding for research projects, study tours or other scholarly activities that address pressing contemporary issues in society.
In addition to these opportunities, there are also Trudeau Fellowships available which provide support for young leaders who have made a significant contribution to their community or field by improving social cohesion and diversity. All applicants must demonstrate an ability to contribute positively towards the future development of Canada’s pluralistic society.
They must also be committed participants in civic engagement and/or public discourse on critical issues related to inclusive citizenship, democracy and freedom of expression within a global The Pierre Elliott Trudeau Foundation offers scholarships to students who are committed to building and sustaining a just, peaceful and sustainable world. To be eligible for these scholarships, applicants must have an undergraduate degree.
They must demonstrate excellent academic achievement combined with outstanding leadership qualities that will contribute positively to society. They award scholarships to students from developing countries who have demonstrated leadership, community service and entrepreneurship skills.
Also, Read: KAIST University Scholarship.
Regarding the University:
The Pierre Elliott Trudeau Foundation is a Canadian foundation established to help promote democracy, human rights and development. The foundation’s mandate is to support the most vulnerable members of society so that they may enjoy their fundamental rights, live with dignity and achieve their full potential. The foundation’s primary goal is to help build and sustain a just society in Canada and around the world. The foundation does this through funding for social justice initiatives, education programs, public policy research and dialogue, as well as awards for excellence in public administration.
Details of the Scholarship:
- Country of Scholarship: Canada
- University/institution: Pierre Elliott Trudeau Foundation
- Financial Status: Fully Funded
- Level/field of Study: PhD Degree
- Last Date to Apply: 21st December 2021
The Benefits that Pierre Elliott Trudeau Foundation is Offering are the following:
- Annual cost up to $60,000 (including an annual travel grant of $20,000) per Scholar for a maximum of three years.
Candidates must fulfill all of the following qualification below:
- Required Language: English.
Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- You must be already accepted into or in year one, two, or three of a full-time doctoral program in the humanities or social sciences (broadly defined)
- Your doctoral work must relate to at least one of the Foundation’s four central themes: Human Rights and Dignity, Responsible Citizenship, Canada and the World, People and their Natural Environment
- Canadian citizens are likely whether they are at a Canadian or an international institution
- Non-Canadians (permanent residents or foreign nationals) enrolled in a doctoral program at a Canadian institution are eligible
Last Date To Apply:
Interested Applicants must apply as soon as possible (ASAP) because the last date of this Scholarship is 21st December 2021.
How To Apply:
You can apply online through the institute Website, Candidates must apply before the due date as we have mentioned before. Click Here to get to the institute Website and apply online.
They are offering very good Coniditons so now you people need to apply as quickly as possible. Furthermore, This is a Fabolous Career for the people looking to get into Canada.