Applications are now being accepted for the Professional Fellows Program (PFP) in the USA. The program is being offered by American graduate schools to international applicants. The Professional Fellows Program allows you to work in a company in the United States of America while completing coursework, earning graduate credit and receiving a stipend.
The Professional Fellows Program is a fast-paced opportunity for leaders to learn about management fundamentals through intensive coursework and coaching from world-class faculty. Fellowships are a great way to get the funding you need to study abroad.
The Professional Fellows Program (PFP) is a fully-funded executive training program that immerses participants in a real-world work environment with a multinational company and provides training to develop leaders for the global marketplace.
Selected Fellows gain valuable international work experience and knowledge, as well as an inside look at how one of the worlds’ leading companies embraces diversity and operates. PFP is a highly competitive fellowship program for students and recent graduates who wish to pursue a career in public service.
Also, Read: EPFL Excellence Fellowships in Switzerland.
Details of the Fellowship:
- Country of Fellowship: United States of America
- Host: US Department of State (American Councils for International Education)
- Financial Status: Fully Funded
- Applications: Online
- Last Date To Apply: 28th March 2022
Period of Fellowship:
The Period of the United States Fellowship is five to six weeks.
- International traveling expenses.
- A visa.
- Basic residence fees.
You must fulfill the following provisions only then you will be allowed to apply for the Fellowship in the United States.
- Residents of Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Moldova, Russia, Ukraine, and Turkey are eligible to Submit Applications.
- Residents of Belarus who had left the nation before August 2020 are eligible also.
- Be operating as a leader in civil society, government, or in a private sector.
- Holding two years of work experience.
- Your nation should be keen to participate in the core themes of the program, which contain Governance and Society chaperoned by Innovation and Entrepreneurship.
- Be self-directed.
- Be virtually dedicated to operating in a cross-cultural environment.
- Be competent to determine the project for operating in their own country/community.
- Be English proficient, both in written or oral.
- Must show leadership mastery.
- Demonstrate collective skills.
Last Date To Apply:
The Last Date of Applications for the Fully Funded Professional Fellows Program (PFP) in the USA is 28th March 2022.
How To Apply:
Please Apply Online through the Fellowship Provider Website. You first need to create an account. Provide all the required documents and information. Fill your Application very carefully, don’t make any mistakes. In Order To Apply, Visit the Professional Fellows Program (PFP) Website. Click Here to Hop into their Official Website. Click Here to Submit Online Applications Immediately.
The Professional Fellows Program (PFP), an initiative of the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), is a challenging academic and service program designed to broaden the exposure of foreign nationals to the U.S. government, economy, and society. Fellows are placed in leading U.S. Government agencies and institutions or in host organizations that offer experience with public policy, international affairs, economics, business management, health or educational programs. The opportunity to enjoy the life of a professional in the USA is made possible with the fellow’s program (PFP). Fellowship via PFP has proved to be a vital resource for countless individuals who wish to develop new skills, explore a research topic and set themselves apart in the United Nations community. The Professional Fellows Program was developed to allow growing mid-career professionals to enhance their capabilities, broaden their perspectives and increase their global competitiveness when working in international organizations.