The Rhodes Scholarship is open for applications and will only be given to students who have excelled in their studies, demonstrated leadership qualities, and shown great potential for the future. Students are chosen from all different backgrounds with a wide range of interests. The scholarship covers tuition fees, living expenses, travel costs and health insurance for up to four years at the University of Oxford in England.
If you are passionate about studying subjects such as Politics or Economics, this may be your chance. The Rhodes Scholarship is a highly prestigious scholarship that provides funding for students to study at the University of Oxford in England. In order to be eligible, applicants must have achieved academic excellence and demonstrated integrity, leadership potential and a commitment to service.
Today there are hundreds of scholarships available around the world that provide financial assistance for students pursuing higher education degrees at universities abroad. Applicants should consider applying if they believe they would be a good fit based on their background and qualifications.
Also, Read: Harvard Scholarships.
Details of the Scholarship:
- Country of Scholarship: United Kingdom
- University/Institution: University of Oxford
- Total No. of Scholarships: 100
- Financial Status: Fully Funded
- Level/Field of Study: Master’s and PhD
- Opening Date: 1st June 2022
- Last Date To Apply: 1st August 2022
- All University and College Prices
- The University Application Fee
- Living Stipend (£15,900 Per Annum) (For Living & Accommodation Expenses)
- Two Economy class Airfare to Oxford at the start of the scholarship and one economy flight back to the student’s home country at the conclusion of the scholarship.
- Study Visa Fee
- International Health Surcharge (IHS)
- On Entry to Oxford, Scholars Get a Settling in Allowance (£225)
- Australia (9 Scholarships)
- Bermuda (1 Scholarship)
- Canada (11 Scholarships)
- China (4 Scholarships)
- (1 Scholarship) Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, South Sudan, And Burundi
- Germany (2 Scholarships)
- Hong Kong (1 Scholarship)
- India (5 Scholarships)
- Israel (2 Scholarships)
- Jamaica & The Commonwealth Caribbean (2 Scholarships) Covering Antigua, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Trinidad & Tobago, Jamaica, Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, St. Lucia, St. Vincent, St. Kitts-Nevis, Montserrat, Anguilla, The Turks And Caicos Islands, Cayman Islands, And The British Virgin Islands
- Kenya (2 Scholarships)
- Malaysia (1 Scholarship)
- New Zealand (3 Scholarships)
- Pakistan (1 Scholarship)
- Saudi Arabia (2 Scholarships)
- Singapore (1 Scholarship)
- Southern Africa (10 Scholarships) Covering South Africa, Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Namibia, And Eswatini
- Syria, Jordan, Lebanon, And Palestine (2 Scholarships)
- United Arab Emirates (2 Scholarships)
- United States (32 Scholarships)
- West Africa (1 Scholarship) Covering Benin, Burkina Faso, Cape Verde, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Ivory Coast, Liberia, Mali, Mauritania, Niger, Nigeria, The Island Of Saint Helena, Senegal, Sierra Leone, São Tomé And Principe, And Togo.
- Zambia (2 Scholarships)
- Zimbabwe (2 Scholarships)
- The broad eligibility criteria of the Scholarship; definitive eligibility criteria are listed in the relevant Information for Candidates document for your country/region.
- You Must have Finished your Bachelor’s Degree.
- You can choose Your Country & Read the Detailed information and Eligibility Criteria. Click Here to Select Your Country.
Last Date To Apply:
The Deadline For the Fully Funded Rhodes Scholarship in the UK is 1st August 2022. Furthermore, The Opening date is 1st June 2022.
How To Apply:
The Application for each country is different too. Firstly you need to get to the Scholarship provider’s website and then you will have to select your Country and only then you will be able to see the additional information. In Order to apply kindly visit the Rhodes Scholarship Official Website. Click Here to visit the Rhodes Scholarship Website.
A wonderful opportunity for those who are looking to Study abroad. Moreover, Only those individuals who fulfill the requirements may apply for this Scholarship. The Location of this Scholarship is the United Kingdom, which is a marvelous place to live your life, we will recommend you to apply now for this Scholarship if you fulfill the criteria.