Shanghai Government Scholarship is intended for pursuing Master’s or Ph.D. degrees. Applicants are chosen through a competitive examination and interview by the Government of Shanghai. Successful candidates are offered tuition, partial accommodation and living allowances.
In Addition, Scholars are also granted extra favors from the Chinese government. Many have chosen to study in China because of the better English-speaking environment, more affordable tuition fees and the chance to learn about Chinese culture while they study there.
Likewise, Shanghai especially has been a very popular destination due to the strong international perspective it offers residents and its beautiful landscape. Scholarships are available for international students who wish to study in China. Indeed The scholarship covers your tuition fee and living expenses, including accommodation and round-trip air tickets.
Also, Read: Netherlands Government Scholarship.
Details of the Scholarship:
- Country of Scholarship: China
- Financial Status: Fully Funded
- Degree Level: Masters, Undergraduate and PhD
Two types of Scholarship is Available.
- Excused From Full Tuition cost.
- Accommodation on campus
- Full Medical insurance
- Monthly Living Fee
- Doctoral program Fee of CNY3500
- Graduate program Fee of CNY3000
- Undergraduate program Fee of CNY2500
- Exempt from tuition expenses, and provide complete medical insurance.
- Candidates for the Ph.D. degree must have a master’s degree and beneath 40.
- Fulfilling entrance prerequisites of the applied institute and program.
- Contenders for the master’s degree program must have an undergraduate degree and be beneath 35.
- International Students and in reasonable health.
- Candidates for the pre-college program must have a high school credential and be under 23.
- Aspirants for the Undergraduate degree program must have a high school certificate and be beneath 25.
- The candidate who has obtained any other scholarships offered by the Chinese government or organizations is not qualified to apply.
How To Apply:
You will have to Apply Online as Applications Procedure is Online and All the details regarding the Application Submission can be seen on the Shanghai Government Scholarship Website. Don’t provide false information, Provide all the Documents and information. To Apply, Please visit the Shanghai Government Scholarship Website. Click Here to get entrance to their Website without wasting any further time.
The Shanghai Government Scholarship is a popular scholarship for international students. A great experience and opportunity for any international student. It boasts of a guaranteed tuition fee waiver, free accommodation, and monthly allowance for students throughout the duration of their studies. The best part about this scholarship is that there are no restrictions on the fields that you may choose to study in. Therefore, Students from all over the world have received this scholarship before. However, it only takes one application for one student to receive everything he/she needs for their overseas studies in Shanghai.