The Singapore Government offers a comprehensive range of scholarships to support students accomplish their educational goals. The Singapore government offers a wide range of scholarships for international students to study in Singapore. These scholarships are available for Ph.D. students.
Scholarships are awarded based on academic merit and financial need. The application process is competitive and requires a high level of academic achievement. Students who receive a scholarship will have their tuition and living expenses covered by the government.
The Singapore government offers a variety of scholarships for international students. Scholarships are either full-scholarship awards given to top-performing students with high grades who have demonstrated outstanding leadership qualities, or partial scholarships that cover tuition fees and living expenses while studying in Singapore.
Also, Read: Government of Austria Scholarships.
Details of the Scholarship:
- Country of Scholarship: Singapore
- Financial Status: Fully Funded
- Level/Field of Study: Master’s, Masters Leading to PhD
- Last Date To Apply: 1st December 2022
Fields of Study:
- Biomedical Sciences
- Computing and Information Sciences
- Engineering and Technology
- Physical Sciences
- Full Tuition Costs
- Monthly allowance of S$2,000, which will be expanded to S$2,500 after the passing of the Qualifying Examination
- One-time Airfare Allocation of up to S$1,500*
- One-time Settling in Funding of S$1,000*
- Nanyang Technological University (NTU)
- National University of Singapore (NUS)
- Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD)
- Singapore Management University (SMU)
- Open for application to all international graduates with a desire for research and excellent academic results
- Reasonable skills in written and spoken English
- Fair reports from academic referees.
Last Date To Apply:
Well, The Last Date of Applications Submission for this Scholarship Opportunity in Singapore is 1st December 2022. Kindly Submit your Applications before the deadline. Applications after the deadline will be straight away rejected.
How To Apply:
The Applications Process is totally Online, Only the Applications before the last date will be taken. Furthermore, Please visit Singapore Government Scholarships Official Website for Further details and also for the applications submission process. Click Here to get redirected to their Website.
Another Wonderful Opportunity in Singapore has been summoned for eligible and qualified candidates around the World. Everything regarding this Scholarship Opportunity is mentioned on the Singapore Government Scholarships Website. Only the individuals should apply who fulfill the above-mentioned criteria.