The SMART Scholarship is now accepting applications. The scholarship was planned to provide financial assistance to those who are pursuing their higher education and have a strong desire to work in the information technology field. The SMART Scholarship provides a great opportunity for students to receive financial assistance, but it can be difficult to navigate the requirements and what is expected of you.
This guide will help you understand what the scholarship entails so that you can apply with confidence. The SMART Scholarship is a wonderful scholarship opportunity for students who are interested in pursuing a career. The SMART scholarship is a great way to help you pay for your college education. It’s not just any scholarship though, it also comes with some pretty awesome perks that can help you out in the long run. The SMART scholarship is a scholarship for high school seniors and college freshmen.
The application process is quick and easy, only taking three to five minutes of your time. The SMART scholarship is an amazing energy-efficient products scholarship that is available for high school seniors. The SMART scholarship program has grown tremendously since its start because it offers renewable scholarships each year to students who have been accepted into a two or four-year accredited post-secondary institution of higher education or technical training center.
Also, Read: Generation Google Scholarship.
Details of the Scholarship:
- Country of Scholarship: United States
- Institution: SMART
- Financial Status: Fully Funded
- Level/field of Study: Bachelor’s, Master’s and PhD
- Last Date To Apply: 29th December 2021
This American Scholarship is here with the following benefits:
- Full tuition Price and Educational Price
- Annual cash allowances up to $25,000 – $38,000
- Paid Summer Internships
- Book and Health Insurance Allowance
- After graduation, scholars will be assured a job in the Department of Defense
- Aeronautical and Astronautical Engineering
- Operations Research
- Biomedical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Nuclear Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering
- Cognitive, Neural, and Behavioral Sciences
- Computer and Computational Sciences and Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Environmental Sciences
- Industrial and Systems Engineering
- Information Sciences
- A resident of the United States, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, or the United Kingdom at the moment of application,
- 18 years of age or older as of August 1, 2022
- Demanding at least 1 year of degree funding prior to graduation
- Able to achieve at least one summer internship (multi-year scholars only)
- Prepared to acquire post-graduation employment with the DoD
- A student in good standing with a least cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Seeking a technical undergraduate or graduate degree in one of the 21 STEM disciplines
- Capable to provide a fall 2021 college transcript from a regionally accredited US college or university, OR be pursuing a graduate degree at a regionally accredited US college or university
Last Date To Apply:
The Last Date to Submit Applications for this USA Scholarship is 29th December 2021, Your Application must be received before the due date.
How To Apply:
SMART Scholarship in USA, the fully funded Scholarship, Application Process for this Career is Online. Kindly visit SMART Scholarship Website in order to apply online. Click Here to get redirected to their Website.
The United States is a very Powerful Country amongst all the other nations so this may be is your chance to get into this Amazing Country. Furthermore, If you fulfill the requirements (provided above), then we will recommend you to apply now for this Excellent Opportunity.