As one of the world’s leading research universities, Stanford University is at the forefront of teaching and learning. The university offers a variety of resources to help students succeed, including free online courses. The courses offered by Stanford are designed to help students improve their skills and knowledge in a variety of subjects. Candidates will have to visit the Official Website in order to find out all the details regarding Stanford University Free Courses.
These courses are available to everyone, regardless of their location or background. Whether you’re a student, a working professional, or a lifelong learner, there’s a course for you. Stanford University offers a variety of free online courses in a variety of subjects. These courses are available to anyone with an internet connection and are a great way to learn about a wide range of topics.
The courses are taught by Stanford faculty and are of the same quality as the courses offered for credit. Additionally, the courses are self-paced and you can start at any time. Whether you are looking to improve your skills for work or for personal development, Stanford University free courses are a great resource. Browse the courses below and find the perfect one for you! Keep reading to learn more about the Stanford University free courses that are available online!
Details of the Courses:
- Host: Stanford University
- No. of Courses: 96 Free courses, 225 Paid courses
- Courses Accessibility: Online
- Last Date To Apply: No Deadline
There are 96 Free courses, and 222 paid courses. All courses are available in the following fields.
- Business and Management
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Data Science
- Data Mining
- Design Thinking and Creativity
- Computer Science
- Health and Medicine
- Humanities and Sciences
- Natural and Social Sciences
- Energy and Sustainability
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Short Duration, 2 hours course
- Applicants will have an opportunity to learn from home
- Some courses are offered free while some are paid
- Complete Tuition waiver
- Digital Certificates will be provided upon fulfillment of the course.
- Mode, of course, is online.
- Anytime, from anywhere, flexibility.
- No registration fee is required to attend the program
- Learn from home during this pandemic circumstances.
Any person (students, teachers, professors, mid-career professionals, IT experts, doctors) from all over the world can apply.
- There is no age limitation for enrollment.
- There is no limitation for nationality, religion, ethnicity, or gender.
- There is no condition for a language proficiency certificate.
- There is no limitation on any academic level.
How To Apply:
Stanford University offers a variety of free online courses. These courses cover a wide range of topics and are taught by some of the world’s leading scholars. While some of these courses are only available for a limited time, others are available year-round. Whether you’re looking to learn more about a particular subject or just want to expand your knowledge, Stanford University’s free courses are a great resource.