The Swedish Institute Scholarship for Global Professionals are now open for applications. The scholarships are awarded to highly qualified students and professionals from selected countries for full-time Master’s level studies in Sweden.
The scholarships cover both tuition fees and living expenses for the duration of the Master’s program and are awarded for one academic year. scholarships are highly competitive, and the number of scholarships awarded each year is limited.
To be eligible for a scholarship, applicants must meet all the general and specific eligibility criteria set out by the Swedish Institute. The SI Scholarships for Global Professionals are a great opportunity for students and professionals from all over the world to study in Sweden.
Details of the Scholarship:
- Country of Scholarship: Sweden
- Duration: 1 Year, 2 Years
- Financial Status: Fully Funded
- Total No. of Scholarships: 400
- Level of Study: Master’s Degree
- Last Date to Apply:
- 16th January 2023 (For Applying to a Master Program)
- 28th February 2023 (Applying for a Scholarship)
Fields to Study:
Nearly 600 Master’s Programmes are available in Swedish Universities and are Taught in English. The list of the Fileds is provided below.
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, & Fishery
- Journalism, Communication, & Information
- Religious Studies
- Social Science & Behavioural Science
- Social Work & Welfare
- Arts, Design & Media
- Business Administration & Economics
- Education/Educational Sciences/Didactics
- Health & Medical Care
- Veterinary Medicine & Nursing
- Law & Legal Studies
- Materials, Construction, & Manufacturing
- Natural Science
SI Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship for international students & will cover the following Expenditures provided below.
- Complete Tuition Fees are Instantly paid to Universities.
- Travel Grant For Airfare Tickets of SEK 15,000 to and from Sweden.
- Insurance Coverage.
- Medical Insurance.
- Regular Payment of SEK 11,000 to cover your Living Costs throughout the Scholarship
- Myanmar (Burma)
- Russian Federation
- South Africa
- Sri Lanka
- International Students are eligible outside of EEA.
- A minimum of 3,000 hours of demonstrated Full or Part Time employment
- Must be from an Eligible Country.
- A citizen of the given countries above.
Please Apply Online via the Official Site. The Applications Process seems to be Online, all the information is provided on the Swedish Institute Website. Click Here to Apply Online for SI Scholarship in Sweden, and for all the other details.
- Letters of reference
- Valid and completed proof of work and leadership experience
- Duplicate of your valid passport
- Motivation letter
The Swedish Institute Scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship program that provides financial support to students studying in Sweden. The scholarship covers the cost of tuition, living expenses, and travel expenses. The program is open to students from all over the world.