The TED Fellowship in Canada is a fully funded program that provides talented individuals with the opportunity to pursue their passion and ideas.
The fellowship includes a stipend, travel, and accommodation expenses, as well as access to the TED community and resources. The TED Fellowship program in Canada is now open for applications.
This fully-funded program provides an opportunity for young leaders to showcase their work on a global stage. If you are passionate about your work and want to make a difference in the world, we encourage you to apply.
Also, Read: Microsoft Research PhD Fellowship.
Details of the Fellowship:
- Country: Canada
- Host: TED
- Financial Status: Fully Funded
- Dates: 14-22 April 2023
- Last Date To Apply: 30th June 2022
If you are selected you must know that TED won’t charge anything. All those fellows who will be chosen may get the following:
- Food while at the conference and conference enrollment.
- TED is looking for individuals from all disciplines, and who have collaborative, kind personalities.
- Fees of transportation to and from the TED 2023 Conference (Airfare Ticket)
- Visa you may need
- Anyone from any country with any nationality can apply.
- Everyone above 18 years of age can apply.
- Students, working on the future transformation of societies are eligible to apply.
- Students will be picked on the quality of the application submitted.
- Be 18 years or older by the time of Application.
The program is conducted in English, and English proficiency is a requirement. Yet, does not require applicants to be native English speakers. Many do, in fact, have other native languages.
Last Date To Apply:
The Deadline set for the TED Fully Funded Fellowship in Canada is 30th June 2022.
How To Apply:
Applications can be Submitted Online, Please Submit your Applications now. To Apply, Please visit the Official Website. Click Here to get access to TED Official Site (you may find all the information here). Click Here to get access to the Online Applications Page. Further, you will have to do everything yourself.
The TED Fellowship in Canada is a fully-funded program that provides entrepreneurs, innovators, and educators with the resources they need to make a difference in the world. The Fellowship provides access to the TED Conference, networking opportunities, and training in public speaking and communication. Fellows also have the opportunity to connect with other TED Fellows around the world and learn from each other.