The University of Tokyo is the most prestigious university in Japan and one of the top five best universities in Asia. The University of Tokyo Scholarship is a great opportunity. They offer a number of scholarships to international students, including the United Nations Academic Impact Scholarship Program for undergraduate students from countries with no or limited higher education opportunities, which includes China, India, Brazil, Mongolia and several other nations.
Furthermore, The scholarship covers tuition fees as well as a monthly allowance for living expenses during term time. International students are encouraged to apply if they have completed their secondary schooling within 3 years prior to commencing their studies at Todai. Applicants must also have an excellent academic record and be proficient in Japanese language skills so that they can study day-to-day.
The University of Tokyo Scholarship offers scholarships that are open to international students from all over the world who are studying at Japanese institutions or wish to study at the University of Tokyo itself. This scholarship covers 75% of tuition fees for up to two years for undergraduate courses while 50% of tuition fees are covered by this scholarship for graduate courses offered by the university.
Details of the Scholarship:
- Country of Scholarship: Japan
- University/institution: The University of Tokyo
- Financial Status: Fully Funded
- Level/Field of Study: Master’s And PhD Degree
- Last Date to Apply: 28th October 2022
- Master’s Program – October 2023 – September 2025 (2 years)
- Doctoral Program – October 2023 – September 2026 (3 years)
University of Tokyo Scholarship 2023 Benefits:
The University of Tokyo in Japan Scholarship 2023 is a Fully Funded Scholarship for international students & will cover Most of the expenditures of the Student.
- Complete Tuition and Entrance Fee Exemption.
- Monthly Subsidy:
- 144,000 Yen/Month (for a student of a Master’s Program).
- 145,000 Yen/Month (for a student of a Doctoral Program).
- An extra Monthly Allowance of 2,000 or 3,000 Yen may be added to those students undertaking study or research in some designated regions of the country.
- Tuition Fee:
- Registration and Full Tuition Expenses will be Exempted.
- Traveling Cost:
- Round Airfare Travel Tickets will be provided to/From Japan to their Home Country.
Apply Now for the DAAD Scholarships Program of 2023-2024.
- International students from around the world from any country that has diplomatic connections with Japan.
- Applicants must apply for the field of study that they studied at their last university or a related field.
- Owns an English proficiency test score equal to B2 or above on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) scale (e.g. TOEFL iBT 72 or above, IELTS 5.5 or above).
- In principle, applicants must be born on or after April 2, 1988.
Furthermore, Applicants must have the nationality of a country with diplomatic relations with the Japanese government. Click Here To see the list of priority nationalities.
Last Date To Apply:
The deadline for The University of Tokyo Scholarship is 28th October 2022 so those who are interested might need to act quickly as candidates must apply before the last date.
How to Apply:
Application Submission Method is online, Candidates can submit online applications. In order to apply, you need to visit the Official University of Tokyo Website. Click Here to get access to their Site and to apply online also.
An Excellent Opportunity for the people who are thinking of working in Japan, they must apply before the due date and also if you fulfill the required criteria you must apply for this Scholarship now then.