The University of Tokyo Summer Internship Program is an internship program that allows learners to experience the operating world, to view work in different fields from up-close, and to expand their networks. The program has been famous since its invention and has contributed significantly toward scintillating the interest of students in science, technology, health care, and other disciplines.
The University of Tokyo operates a fantastic internship program that is open to undergraduate and graduate students. The University of Tokyo summer internship could be just what you need to take your CV and your experience to the next level, bolster your academic profile and make industry connections that can expand your career prospects.
Students from around the world may apply to spend their summer as unpaid interns at either The University of Tokyo or one of its corresponding institutions. The program does not charge tuition and is favorably demanding. Learn more concerning this one-of-a-kind experience.
Also, Read: ADB Internship Program | Asian Development Bank.
Regarding the University:
The University of Tokyo has long been Japan’s most prestigious academic institution. The University is actively involved in national and international resource sharing, such as the collaborative research center program and has numerous partnerships on linguistic study with universities throughout the world.
Details of the Internship:
- Country of Internship: Tokyo, Japan
- University/Institution: The University of Tokyo
- Internship Period: 1 Month
- Applications: Online
- Last Date To Apply: None
- Information technology
- Advanced Energy
- Environmental Studies
- Materials Sciences
- Sustainability Science Studies
- International studies
- Ocean Science
- Candidates who will be participating will have to pay the fee of JPY 50,000 on the first day of the Internship. it can be waived if they apply for a fee disclaimer at the time of application. The standing of the application and cost waiver will be transmitted at the same time to the participant.
- You will be given JPY 110,000
- The medical insurance of the Candidates will be covered by the Graduate School of Frontier Sciences.
- Candidates will be provided housing accommodation in the university dormitory.
- You must be an undergraduate student and are registered outside Japan. Candidates must not have finished their BA/BS degree at the point of the internship.
- You must be capable to attend all the activities of The University of Tokyo.
- Students who are thinking of continuing matriculation to graduate-level study from the Graduate School of Frontier Sciences or from different graduate schools at the University of Tokyo or any other Japanese institution can apply.
How To Apply:
Applications Can Be Submitted Online Easily, Applications Procedure for this Internship is Online and SImple. Candidates will have to Apply Online through the University of Tokyo Online Submission of Application System. Please provide everything that is asked by the University. Don’t Provide false information or chances are of getting rejected. In Order to apply, you will have to advance to the University of Tokyo Website. Click Here to move to the University of Tokyo Official Website to Submit Online Applications for the Internship.
- Certificate of registration in the institute
- Cover letter
- Recommendation note
- Copies of transcript
- English proficiency certificate.
- Digital Picture
- Copy of passport
Eligible Candidates around the World can apply Online for the University of Tokyo Internship Opportunity. You can Submit Online Applications if you are qualified. If you meet the requirements or eligibility criteria then you can Apply Online by following the above-mentioned guidelines. All the information concerning this Internship Opportunity can be found on the University of Tokyo Official Website.