Turkey as a country is strongly growing in the education sector, many new universities and institutes are developed in Turkey and all these institutions provide Turkey Government Success Scholarship for International students who want to study in the country. Turkey’s higher education system is very strong and has a better quality of education when compared to other countries. Turkish students also find it very easy to adapt to other students from across the globe with their friendly nature.
The majority of the population can speak foreign languages, including English. Turkey offers a wide selection of scholarship programs and financial aid opportunities to international students who wish to study in Turkey. This page aims to help you quickly find your way through the labyrinth of available scholarships and grants in order to find a scholarship that suits your needs.
Turkey Government Success Scholarship supports highly talented and motivated students from all over the world. Thanks to its rich historical heritage, unique cultural context and economic power, Turkey guarantees higher education students an unforgettable experience that will allow them to fully express their potential. Scholarships are open to all incoming international students who meet the basic entry requirements of our partner universities, regardless of nationality, race or gender.
Turkey’s universities prepare their students for both national and global challenges by giving them a multidimensional academic background in local as well as international contexts. Turkish government provides one of the best scholarship opportunities for international students and aims to contribute to the cultural and social diversity of Turkish higher education.
Details of the Scholarship:
- Country of Scholarship: Turkey
- Period: 1 Year
- Applications: Online
- Degree Level: Masters, Ph.D. and Undergraduate
- Last Date To Apply: Provided on Official Website
- Bachelor’s Students: 450 TL per month
- Master’s Students: 600 TL per month
- Ph.D. Students: 900 TL per month
- The Turkish Government also gives Health insurance in the Scholarship.
- Accommodation is too covered by the Turkish Government
- Airfare: This is a Duty of a Turkish Government
In Order to Qualify for the Scholarship in Turkey, you must fulfill the following provisions of the Turkish Government.
- Aspirants are demanded to advance and upload the necessary documents to the application system.
- Applications delivered by post, courier, or hand will not be accepted.
- An International Nationality.
- Those Students who are Studying for Undergraduate Degree in Medicine, Dentistry, and Pharmacy must have a minimum of 2.50 (out of 4) GPA in order to be eligible.
- For Ph.D. A student’s 3.5 GPA is Demanded, while Undergraduate Students Must own a 3.00.
- Students must finish at least 1 academic year (2 semesters) in Undergraduate, Graduate, or Ph.D. Degrees in Turkey.
- Applications are free of charge. Moreover, Please do not entertain any third-party institutions or persons.
- Türkiye Scholarships include both scholarship and university placement at the same time.
- Aspirants will be positioned in a university and program among their 12 preferences which they choose in the application system.
- Prospects are extremely suggested to carefully read the instructions and warnings in the application system.
How To Apply:
Applicants need to Apply Online for the Scholarship in Turkey. The Applications Procedure is Completely Online. Provide all the information correctly, Don’t provide false information. Upload all the required documents and fill in all the information carefully. In Order To Apply, you will have to go through the Scholarships Website. Click Here to Advance to their Website Without further ado.
Scholarships are a great way to reduce student loans or help pay for college tuition. You will also gain valuable experiences and make new friends by living in Turkey. These abroad scholarships and grants are available for all international students who wish to study in Turkey. Applying for a scholarship to study in a foreign country is not only time-consuming but also demands great attention to detail. Many students do not have enough information about scholarships administered by the Turkish government, which leaves them with no option but to opt for private sponsorships which are usually expensive and not easily attainable for all. Turkish Government Scholarships provide undergraduate, graduate, postgraduate and Ph.D. level students with support in the form of tuition fee waivers, allowances and other benefits. Studies in Turkey are a great option for foreign students who are looking to study abroad and travel Europe at the same time.