The University of the Arts London (UAL) Scholarships are at your disposal. If you are passionate about creative education and want the best possible experience at a university that supports you, then get inspired by the scholarships from the University of the Arts London and get reading.
The University of the Arts London offers scholarships that cover 50% of the tuition fees. Scholarships are available on a competitive basis and are always subject to funding. The UAL Scholarship is for students who are unable to meet the full cost of their annual tuition fees.
This scholarship scheme is designed to support visual and performing artists of outstanding talent who show significant potential and commitment but who, perhaps due to financial hardship, are not able to study at the postgraduate level.
UAL offers a wide range of scholarships and awards which aim to support students. They know money can sometimes be a barrier in the creative arts industry, so if you have been offered a place at UAL, the University has a range of scholarships you can apply for.
Also, Read: Türkiye Scholarships.
Regarding the University:
The University of the Arts London is the leading art, design and media university in the UK. The Institute works with industry, developing outstanding creative minds and benefitting society through research and innovation. The University of the Arts London (UAL) is a public university located in London, United Kingdom.
Details of the Scholarship:
- Country of Scholarship: United Kingdom
- University/Institution: University of the Arts London (UAL)
- Degree Level: Masters
- Applications: Online
- Last Date To Apply: Details Provided below
- Scholarships are worth a sum of £50,000.
- Costs for tuition
- Assistance to living costs.
- Scholarship recipients will also be equipped with International Students House (ISH) accommodation for the time of their studies.
- The offer must be for a complete-time taught master’s course at one of UAL’s 6 Colleges in the academic year of 2022/23. Moreover, You must offer either an MA, MA, MFA, MRes or MSc degree.
- In order to qualify, you must ordinarily reside in one of the low-income economizing listed in the list of qualifying countries. You are an asylum seeker in the United Kingdom when you apply for the UAL Scholarship.
- At the moment of application, your household revenue must be less than £50,000 (or equal exchange value in a qualifying country’s currency).
- Click Here to find out the Eligible Countries.
Your UAL International Postgraduate Scholarship application must contain a personal statement answering the following questions (maximum 350 words per question):
- Describe how receiving a Postgraduate Scholarship would benefit you?
- Describe how you plan to use the qualification you will be accumulating to help your future goals?
- How would you address challenges in your home country?
- How will you uphold the values of social justice and environmental stewardship?
Last Date To Apply:
The Deadline for courses beginning in September/October 2022 is 13th June 2022 and for courses beginning in January 2023, The Last Date is 2nd November 2022.
How To Apply:
The Applications Procedure is Online, Applicants will have to Apply Online for the Scholarships Opportunities in the United Kingdom. Please provide all the required documents, the information that you will provide should be correct. Carefully fill in all the information, avoid providing false information. All the information regarding the Scholarships can be seen on UAL Website. In Order To Apply, you will have to go through the University of the Arts London Website. Click Here to Advance to the Institute Website to Submit Online Applications for the Opportunities.
The time has come for you to apply for scholarships to UAL and have the opportunity to become Invictus Scholars. Invictus Scholars are chosen amongst other artists who have applied and exhibited their work in previous University of Arts London Degree Shows. Through the Summer Exhibition, UAL students will be inspired and motivated to continue creating at a level that is worthy of receiving a scholarship. When applying for university, it’s easy to see each component of an application as one big task. You check off to-do items on your list and keep moving. But in order to impress UAL scholarship judges, you need to be strategic with how you approach each component of your application.