The United Nations is looking for qualified individuals to fill their vacancies and become a part of their team. These are exciting jobs with great benefits, so make sure not to miss this opportunity. People from around the World who fulfill the Eligibility criteria can Apply to United Nations (UN) Jobs. The United Nations provides peacekeeping, humanitarian and development assistance around the world.
It works for global cooperation in areas of international law, international security, economic development, social progress and human rights issues. The organization assists in enforcing UN resolutions and law to help member countries maintain peace and security. The United Nations is one of the most stable and well-paid employers in the world. Having fewer economic ups and downs than most countries, it also has extremely high job security for its employees.
There are many ways to work with the United Nations and UN System. You can apply online, learn more about organizations participating in the recruitment and staffing activities of the United Nations Secretariat and its Funds and Programmes, and read the most recent recruitment and vacancy notices from around the world.
- Country: Worldwide
- Organization: United Nations (UN)
- Applications: Online
- Administration and Management
- Development and Economic Social
- Conference Management and Public Information
- Safety and Internal Security
- Supply Chain and Logistics Transportation
- Humanitarian and Political, Peace
- Telecommunication Technology and Information
- Under specific circumstances an education allocation if you have eligible children in school.
- Deduction of taxes (usually income tax)
- Travel and shipping costs when you are transferring from one duty station to another.
- Stipends for family members.
- Undertaking subsidy to help you in meeting initial extraordinary expenses when arriving at or migrating to a new duty station.
- Rental aid
- Vacations and leaves.
- Maternity, paternity, adoption, support.
- Health care insurance.
- Retirement allowance and much more.
UN Jobs by Countries:
- UN Jobs in Pakistan
- UN Jobs in Canada
- UN Jobs in Nigeria
- UN Jobs in India
- UN Jobs in Ethiopia
- UN Jobs in Kenya
- UN Jobs in Bangladesh
- UN Jobs in Turkey
- UN Jobs in Ghana
- UN Jobs in Sri Lanka
- UN Jobs in Indonesia
- UN Jobs in the Philippines
- UN Jobs in UAE
- UN Jobs in Sudan
- UN Jobs in Afghanistan
UN Provides its service in more than 193 Countries. For more visit the Official Website.
- Be fluent in One of these Languages English, French, Arabic, Chinese, Spanish, and Russian.
- An acceptable CV/Resume is Critical.
- A bachelor’s degree is a must. Nevertheless, School/College degree holders also acquire jobs but at a lower scale.
- Work Background in Some of the Connected Fields is Demanded.
How To Apply:
Visit the United Nations Website for details regarding How To Apply. In Order To Apply, you will have to go through the UN Website. Click Here to get access to their Website (here you will see all the available Careers at UN. Click Here for a complete Application Process.
The United Nations Careers portal provides a never-ending list of opportunities. These include part-time, full-time and internship placements. It’s important that you find the right opportunity but it’s equally important to make sure your application is as polished and professional as possible. The United Nations Jobs and Careers section on the United Nations Employment website is here to help you navigate your career within the UN. There they have gathered a number of resources to assist in your job search. The section contains information about available jobs and vacancies, career advice, and details of other resources that may be of use to you. The different types of resources provided there cover common issues related to jobs at the United Nations as well as specific facts as they relate to career support services. Many organizations like the United Nations hire contract staff. The online application is usually the same and candidates have the opportunity to apply for several jobs. For example, you can apply for several UN jobs in Asia or Africa. Just select your country and focus region on the main page of the United Nations Jobs website and create your application profile. It’s that simple.