Starting a career in Development focuses on many different opportunities. One of these opportunities is the UNDP internship. United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) provides a great opportunity for candidates to explore the field while also gaining experience and building connections. There are many benefits to this internship Opportunity.
The UNDP Internship is for anyone who is considering a career in international development and foreign policy. This internship will allow students to operate at the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP). The UNDP Internship is an excellent opportunity to gain international development experience and get a taste of international diplomacy.
The United Nations Development Programme internship is a great opportunity. In Addition to the benefits of working for a well-known organization, interns can gain a lot from this opportunity. UNDP provides the opportunity to develop skills and experience that you might not otherwise have been able to, as well as the chance to work alongside many people from diverse backgrounds.
Also, Read: CERN Internship in Switzerland.
Details of the Internship:
- Country of Internship: United States
- Organization: United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
- Applications: Online
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Internship Opportunity is here with the following benefits.
- You would be given a Monthly stipend.
- The monthly allowance that covers the internship associated expenses, could differ from station to station.
- The interns will have opportunities to get additional UNDP or UN system appointments in the future.
- The interns can also obtain financial help from nominating institutions or the government.
- All National and International Students are qualified.
- Recent graduates are Qualified.
- Current students in a graduate school program from a university are suitable.
- Current students in an Undergraduate school program from a university are suitable.
- Aspirants have finished at least 2 years of undergraduate studies in a field relevant
- All Nationality holders are eligible.
- No Registration Cost.
- No Work Experience is needed.
- English of Applicants must be Eloquent in both Written and Spoken.
- Write your own Unique Statement because it is the basic part of the selection.
How To Apply:
Online Applications can be Submitted through United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Website. Please Visit UNDP Website in order to apply and also for further information regarding this internship Opportunity. Click Here to get access to the Nations Development Programme Website.
An Internship Opportunity for people with Academic Excellence from around the World. Please Only Submit Applications if you fulfil the requirements. Apply Online by following the above-provided guidelines.