The UNESCO Internship Program provides an opportunity for students to gain practical knowledge on the ground by taking part in ongoing projects at UNESCO field offices in different parts of the world, learning about their working methods and experiences.
This internship will allow you to develop your skills and to acquire specific competencies in the field of cultural, scientific and technological cooperation for development. It will put you in direct contact with UNESCO projects and programs across the globe.
UNESCO provides a unique opportunity for the best and brightest students from across the globe to enhance their education with a highly demanding internship in one of its long-term programs.
The internship program is an unparalleled opportunity for students to gain experience and skills through working on challenging projects that have a direct influence throughout the world. The program is available to all students regardless of their field of study or career path.
Also, Read: Berlin Internship Program in Germany.
Details of the Internship:
- Country of Internship: Worldwide
- Organization: United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO)
- Applications: Online
- Degree Level: Bachelors & Masters
- Last Date To Apply: Details Provided below
Period of Internship:
The Duration of the UNESCO Internship Program is 2-6 Months.
Candidates will acquire the following benefits from this Internship.
- You will be able to refine your professional skills.
- Provides interns an opportunity to operate under proficient experts.
- Offers opportunities to perform in the best international organizations.
- They will provide limited insurance up to $30,000 against disability, risk of illness, or death during the time of the internship program.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree.
- Degree must not have aged more than 12 months.
- 20years old at the moment of application.
- Good at English or French Language.
- Expertness in computers.
- Reasonable interpersonal and communication skills.
Last Date To Apply:
Visit UNESCO Website for information concerning the Deadline.
How To Apply:
Applications will be Submitted Online, Please provide all the information. Fill all the fields, Avoid providing false information. Very Carefully Complete your Applications. To Apply, You will have to go through the UNESCO Website. Click Here to Progress to their Website without wasting any more time.
- Complete the application form, along with all the other documents.
- Letter of motivation.
- Previous degree certificates.
- Official Transcripts.
- Medical Insurance verification.
- Medical certificate to demonstrate you are well.
- ID/Certificate of Enrolment/Diploma as evidence of graduation.
Candidates from around the World will be able to Submit Online Applications for UNESCO Internship Program. They want those people who fulfill their Conditions, The Requirements are mentioned above. If you fulfill the Provisions you will have a higher chance of getting this Internship. All the information about this Internship Opportunity can be seen on UNESCO Website. Please visit UNESCO Website for Further Details.