Applications are now open for the Internship Program of the UNHCR. If you are looking for a dynamic, exciting, and challenging program that offers exposure to some of the biggest challenges then you should consider an internship with the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR).
A leading advocate for refugees, internally displaced, and stateless people committed to saving lives, protecting rights, and building a better future. In all its work, UNHCR strives to protect, save lives, find solutions for uprooted people, and help them build a future. Internees will operate on assigned Assignments and outstanding Community-primarily based total initiatives.
There are Many Internships offered with the aid of using the UN. Internships are a great way to gain experience and make valuable connections in your field of interest. You can take advantage of several types of internships, including academic, unpaid, and volunteer positions.
Also, Read: UNDP Internship.
Details of the Internship:
- Country of Internship: Geneva, Switzerland
- Organization: United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)
- Applications: Online
The Fully Funded United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) Internship will provide candidates the following benefits also.
- The internship would be a golden sport in the Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- This Experience would be valuable in the career development of the interns.
- Selected Interns will Obtain Stipend for Food and Local Transportation
- The Interns will acquire real-life understanding in an impactful organization.
- The internship feeds a possibility to have connections with other significant specialists
- Pave a route for more satisfactory employment opportunities.
Only those people will be considered for UNHCR Internship who fulfill the following Eligibility criteria.
- Recent graduates are Allowed.
- Present students in a graduate school program from an institute are eligible.
- Recent students in an Undergraduate school program from an institute are allowed to apply.
- Applicants must have achieved at least 2 years of undergraduate studies in a field applicable
- People from any nation in the World are allowed to Apply.
- Family members or Relatives of the UNHCR Organization are not allowed.
- No Registration Cost.
- No Employment Background is required.
- Candidates must speak and write the English Language Fluent.
- Try to note your own Unique Statement as it is a necessary part of the selection.
How To Apply:
Meanwhile, Candidates who are eligible in all aspects and are set to apply can Submit Online Applications through UNHCR Website. Kindly Provide all the Documents required. Give all the information that is requested by them, You can find out details on United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees Site. Apply Online through UNHCR Official Website, Click Here to get redirected to their Website.
Internship to Consider for people around the World, Candidates who fulfill the above-given requirements are most welcomed by the Organization that is providing the people with this Wonderful Opportunity. Furthermore, Kindly Check out all the details regarding this Opportunity on UNHCR Website.