The UNICEF internship provides a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to get involved and make an impact on issues that matter most. The internships provide a great way for students looking to break into international development with hands-on experience. It’s important to understand what these jobs entail so that applicants can be sure they are prepared enough before taking up one of these positions.
The UNICEF Internship will give you the opportunity to work in one of our country offices. The program is designed to provide young professionals with an understanding of how the United Nations works and allows them to participate in activities within their field of expertise.
This internship can be done full-time or part-time depending on your availability, location, and preferences. It may also be possible for you to do it remotely if you are located outside of New York City or Geneva at certain times during the year. You will gain valuable experience working alongside UNICEF staff members while making a difference in children’s lives around the world.
Also, Read KAUST Internship 2022
Regarding the Organization:
The United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is an international non-governmental organization that provides emergency relief and humanitarian aid to children around the world. The mission of this organization is to work with others to overcome obstacles faced by children around the world, including poverty, disease, violence, discrimination, malnutrition, or lack of education. UNICEF is one of the world’s largest humanitarian organizations. They serve all children in need regardless of race, religion, politics, or gender.
Details of the Internship:
- Period of Internship: 6-26 Weeks
- Organization: UNICEF
- Financial Status: Fully Funded
- Level/Field of Study: Ph.D., Undergraduate, Graduate
- Last Date to Apply: None
The organization gives you the following Benefits:
- A stipend will be provided to the interns while the internship duration.
- Living expenses will be covered.
- A lump sum will be provided to support visa and travel expenses.
- A grant will be given to the interns as a contribution towards funding for the internship project.
- Required Proficiency in English, Spanish or French Languages.
- All world countries are eligible.
- An applicant must be enrolled either in an undergraduate, graduate, or doctoral degree program, or in the past two years, he must have been graduated.
- An applicant must have a strong academic background.
- Also, a candidate must be familiar with the working language of the office.
- An applicant is not eligible if his immediate relative works or have been working with UNICEF.
- An applicant should be no younger than 18 years.
Last Date To Apply:
The Deadline for each UNICEF Internship is different. Kindly visit the UNICEF Official Website for more information.
How To Apply:
Applicants are worried about how they can apply for this internship so don’t worry we are here to tell you the process of applying. You can apply online by jumping into the official website of UNICEF. Click Here to get to their Website without wasting any further time.
For building a strong future this is a wonderful opportunity for all of those who want to avail this internship certificate. Apply now before missing this wonderful opportunity.