Unilever Summer internship program and opportunities that arise within Unilever to grow your skills, gain career experience and be a part of a dynamic and multi-cultural organization.
Also, Read: Uber Internship Program | Uber Careers.
Details of the Internship:
- Country of Internship: Worldwide
- Company: Unilever
- Applications: Online
- Level: Undergraduates, Graduates
- Last Date To Apply: None
- Supply Chain
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Ben and Jerry’s Factory
- Development and Research
- Customer Development
- With hands-on orientation, mentoring, and worthwhile employment. You will learn and operate with the finest people under a Unilever Internship.
- All interns will be provided with a monthly salary, and additional facilities like Gym, health, and medical exams.
- Unilever gives 25 days of vacation + bank holidays.
- An internship in Unilever will lead to Employment.
- You’ll be offered a competitive wage right away.
- A minimum bachelor’s degree is demanded in any field or discipline.
- Any student from any country can apply. Unilever operates in more than 190 countries.
- The internship details and criteria are different for each position.
How To Apply:
Just visit the Unilever Website for the Applications Procedure and all the other important details regarding the Internship. To Apply, Kindly visit the Unilever Summer Internship Website. Click Here to Advance to their Official Website.
Internship programs provide students with the opportunity to explore a potential career path during an intensive, real-world work experience. Internship programs are often intended as entry-level programs for new college graduates, but many businesses make hiring interns a standard practice even when they have advertised job openings.