The United Nations University (UNU) is offering internship opportunities to college students, recent graduates and young professionals to join their team in Japan. Selected interns will participate in good, relevant projects.
The United Nations University offers a unique opportunity for professionals and young graduates to work and intern in Japan at the headquarters of some of the world’s most influential organizations.
Applying for this internship program is one of the best ways to build your CV, gain valuable work experience, and make a lasting impact on peace, sustainable development and human rights processes.
Also, Read: International Summer Internship in Turkey.
Details of the Internship:
- Country of Internship: Japan
- Host: United Nations University (UNU)
- Financial Status: Paid Internship
- Applications: Online
- Junior fellows will be provided with office areas and facilities.
- Applicants will be entitled to 1.5 days of leave per month along with the weekend holidays and the official UNU holidays.
- Free access to the headquarter library.
- Free membership to the headquarter gym.
- Junior fellows will acquire a monthly subsidy for transportation and mobility expenses.
- Currently seeking or has just finished (within 2 years of application) postgraduate studies (master’s or Ph.D.), preferably in a field connected to the University’s work.
- Be under 32 years of age.
- Applicants must not have more than five years of work experience in an affiliated field.
- Be proficient in the English language or a native of English speaking area.
- Applicants must have extraordinary research and analytical skills. Furthermore, The candidate must be well versed in computer knowledge and have advanced computer skills.
- There is no gender restriction.
- Aspirants who are willing to do remote internships must have a personal laptop or desktop computer and a good internet connection.
How To Apply:
The Applications Procedure seems to be Online, Please visit the Internship Provider’s Official Website in order to find everything regarding the Applications Procedure. Click Here to move to the United Nations University Internship Website.
The United Nations University (UNU) is a global center for research and post-graduate studies. It is working with the United Nations to find ways that science and technology can contribute to solving international problems. The University offers an internship program in Japan, which allows young researchers from across the globe to carry out their graduate research and make use of library resources.