The University of Alberta has a wide variety of scholarships available to students, from international students to those studying specific programs. There are also Scholarship Awards that are open to all students, regardless of program or level of study. Attending university is a big financial commitment.
Many students rely on scholarships to help cover the cost of tuition, room, and board, books, and other related expenses. The University of Alberta offers a variety of scholarships for domestic and international students. The University of Alberta offers a variety of scholarships for both domestic and international students.
These scholarships can help cover the costs associated with attendance such as tuition, room and board, books, and other related expenses. There are both automatic and application-based scholarships available. Read below to learn more about each type of award and find out how you can apply.
Also, Read: Bilkent University Scholarship.
Regarding the University:
Identified for its influential research reputation, the University of Alberta ranks among the top five universities in Canada for research dollars received per full-time faculty member. The University of Alberta is likewise home to world-renowned faculties of law, business, medicine, and engineering. Similarly, The University of Alberta is a world-class institution, and one of the most valued research universities in Canada. It contributes nearly 400 undergraduate programs, over 900 graduate programs, and Continuing Education courses. Besides more than 38,000 students, it is likewise one of Canada’s most comprehensive universities. The university has been rated as one of the best five universities in Canada, and among the top 100 universities in the world.
Details of the Scholarship:
- Country of Scholarship: Canada
- University/Institution: The University of Alberta
- Financial Status: Fully Funded
- Level/Field of Study: Master’s, Bachelor’s and PhD Degree
- Last Date To Apply: Details Provided below
- Agricultural Life and Environmental Sciences
- Alberta School of Business
- Fine Arts and Humanities
- Social Sciences
- Medicine & Dentistry
- Native Studies
- Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Public Health
- Rehabilitation Medicine
The following benefits are beside the University of Alberta Scholarships in Canada.
- Arrival scholarships (Automatically Consideration) Concerning Undergraduate, Graduates
- International Student Scholarships: Price: Up to $9,000; payable over four years
- Alberta University Gold Standard Scholarship: Value: Up to $6,000
- Alberta University Doctoral Recruitment Scholarship: $5,000/Year
- University of Alberta Master’s Entrance Scholarship: Allowance: $17,500 (International students will earn a further $10,000 to help cover fees.
- Alberta Graduate Excellence Scholarship (AGES): Least award of $11,000 and most of 15,000
Applicants must match the below-given requirements only then candidates will be able to Submit Applications.
- Canadian Residents, International students are suitable to apply.
- Click Here to find out the Countries from which people are eligible or If you have studied in the listed Universities on the Website then you don’t need English Language Certificate.
- Kindly Submit Your Applications before the last date, Late Applications will be rejected straight away.
Last Date To Apply:
Please visit University Website for Information regarding the Deadline.
How To Apply:
Candidates who are interested can apply online for the University of Alberta Scholarships. The Application Process is totally Online, Kindly Submit your applications before the last date. Meanwhile, Important Details concerning this Scholarship Opportunity are mentioned on the Alberta University Official Website. In order to apply, you will have to visit the University of Alberta Website. Click Here to get access to their Website without wasting any additional time.
Marvelous Opportunities in Canada for eligible, qualified, and well-educated people. This is an opportunity for people with academic excellence, those people who have strong educational backgrounds too. This is your chance to study abroad if you have something like that in your mind. If you are fulfilling the above-mentioned eligibility criteria and requirements you can straight away apply online by following the guideline given above and also by following the guidelines given on the Alberta University Website.