The University of Auckland Business Masters Scholarship is an excellent opportunity for students interested in studying business and economics. There is a possibility of the University of Auckland providing a scholarship for outstanding students to study in New Zealand.
This opportunity is currently open to all applicants however applicants must meet the eligibility criteria. The University of Auckland, New Zealand is offering scholarships to eligible international students. The value of the scholarship varies depending on the choice of your study program.
Regarding the University:
The University of Auckland is the highest-ranked university in New Zealand and it has consistently placed among the top three Universities in New Zealand. As a highly ranked comprehensive institution, it delivers outstanding education and contributes to social and cultural development in Its region and throughout the world. The University of Auckland is the largest institution of its kind in New Zealand. The University has grown to a strong position among universities worldwide. The University of Auckland is a public research university in Auckland, New Zealand.
Details of the Scholarship:
- Country: New Zealand
- University/Institution: The University of Auckland
- Applications: Online
- Degree Level: Masters
- Last Date To Apply: 4th July 2022
- The tuition costs will be covered for roughly $16,000 biannually.
- The students can learn about unique cultures.
- By interacting with an extensive range of national and international students, one can have better prospects to establish one’s own business.
- The students do not have to find accommodations because the institute has good accommodations for its scholars on fare costs.
- Be citizens and permanent residents of New Zealand and Australia.
- Be in good health.
- Be enlisted and have paid the costs at the University of Auckland.
- Be initiating the Business Masters program at the University of Auckland Business School.
- Applicants have to be academically perfect because this is a merit-based scholarship.
- To continue to hold the Scholarship, the recipient must possess a GPA of 5.00 which is equal to a B average, in each quarter of study.
Last Date To Apply:
The Last Date To Applications for the University of Auckland Business Masters Scholarship in New Zealand is 4th July 2022.
How To Apply:
Applicants will have to Submit online Applications for the Scholarship in New Zealand. The Process of Applications Submission is totally online. The Applications Procedure is provided on the Official Website, Please read all the details mentioned on the Official Site. To Apply, you will have to go through the University of Auckland Website. Click Here To Hop into their Website Immediately.
The Business Masters Scholarship in New Zealand offered by the University of Auckland is an international scholarship for people who wish to pursue their studies in business. The successful candidates will be able to study in the prestigious University of Auckland and also enjoy the many travel opportunities New Zealand has to offer.