Based in one of the most beautiful cities in the world, Bristol University attracts students who are looking for the right place to start their future careers. It is nothing short of amazing that students will find a plethora of opportunities while they study within the walls of this renowned academic environment. The University of Bristol Scholarships is open to any national, regardless of their age, gender, race, religion and so on.
When it comes to helping the next generation succeed, universities are naturally inclined to use their networks and contacts to help deserving students get the education they deserve. This is why scholarship opportunities are not just a way to help you pay for college but also a way to build working relationships with universities.
The University welcomes everyone who wants to improve their knowledge and skills to achieve personal and academic goals. The University of Bristol offers a yearly range of scholarships that provides full or partial funding for international students to pursue one of its undergraduate or postgraduate degree programs. To be eligible for a University of Bristol scholarship, applicants must have been offered a place on an eligible course.
Also, Read: QMUL Scholarships in UK | The DeepMind Scholarship of Queen Mary University of London.
Regarding the University:
The University of Bristol is a public research university located in Bristol, United Kingdom. As a multidisciplinary university, it’s dedicated to the development of a broad range of expertise and innovative research. Teaching quality is very high and it has among the highest tuition fees of all British universities – but doesn’t cost as much as might be expected.
Details of the Scholarship:
- Country of Scholarship: United Kingdom
- University/Institution: University of Bristol
- Applications: Online
- Degree Level: Masters and Bachelors
- Last Date To Apply: 28th March 2022
Fields of Study:
Social Science & Law:
- Finance & School of Accounting
- Economics School
- Education School
- Management School
- Policy Studies School
- Sociology, Politics and International Studies School
- University of Bristol Law School
School of Arts
- Anthropology and Archaeology
- Film and Television
School of Humanities
- Ancient History & Classics
- History (Historical Studies)
- History of Art (Historical Studies)
- Theology & Religion
School of Modern Languages
- Latin American Studies & Hispanic, Portuguese
Centre for Academic Language and Development
Centre for Innovation and Entrepreneurship
School of Computer Science, Electrical and Electronic Engineering, and Engineering Mathematics
- Computer Science
- Electronic Engineering & Electrical
- Engineering Mathematics
School of Civil, Aerospace and Mechanical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Bristol Dental School
- Bristol Medical School
- Population Health Sciences
- Translational Health Sciences
- Bristol Veterinary School
- Anatomy School
- Teaching & Learning for Health Professionals
- Biological Sciences School
- Biochemistry School
- Cellular and Molecular Medicine School
- Physiology, Pharmacology and Neuroscience School
- Psychological Science School
- Chemistry School
- School of Earth Sciences
- Geographical Sciences School
- School of Mathematics
- School of Physics
Undergraduate Financial Aid:
Prizes for undergraduate international students are esteemed at the following amount:
Graduate Financial Aid:
Awards valued at
Awards must be utilized towards the expense of tuition expenses.
You will be qualified to Apply Only if you meet these below-provided conditions.
- Have applied to start a one-year whole-time postgraduate program at the Bristol Institute in September.
- Have applied to start any whole-time undergraduate course, except Medicine, Dentistry and Veterinary Science at the Bristol Institute beginning in September.
- Aspirants having Undergraduate Degree can apply for Master’s Degree programs.
- Candidates with having High School diploma can apply for the Undergraduate Degree programs.
- Be international students.
Last Date To Apply:
The Last Date of Applications Submission for the University of Bristol Scholarships in the UK is 28th March 2022.
How To Apply:
Applications can be Submitted Online, Apply Online via the University of Bristol Official Website. Click Here to Apply Online for Undergraduate Scholarships. Click Here to Apply Online for Postgraduate Scholarships.
Organized by the Bristol University, the UK, these scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic achievement and/or personal attributes. As the name of this scholarship suggests, the scholarship is bestowed upon those who want to study at the University of Bristol. University of Bristol Awards students each year by offering scholarships on merit. These awards are given to enable students to pursue academic and personal goals tailored to their individual strengths, skills and interests. Scholarships are highly valued as they contribute towards the creation of a more inclusive, diverse and rewarding culture within the university community. The talented and deserving candidate’s academic excellence, passion and aptitude would be recognized. Scholarships could provide financial support to deserving students.